80

Zak and the guys were going over some stuff when Aaron noticed some misspelled words in a article Billy wrote. "Yo Billy you misspelled some words in this" Aaron remarked. Billy snatched the paper away and walked off which Zak noticed. "What's going on?" Zak asked. "I don't know he's been moody a lot"Aaron stated. Zak walked over to Billy's office . "You all right you've been awfully moody lately" Zak asked closing the door.

"I've just got a lot on my mind"he remarked. "Like you getting confused about equipment we used or having trouble reading,"Zak stated. Billy said nothing. "Billy do you have Dyslexia?". "Why should you care Zak it's not your problem" Billy replied with angry. "Billy look at me nobody knows this expect Aaron and Nick. I'm dyslexic too" he stated.

"You're kidding me". "Why do you think I hate typing out stuff or I mumble sometimes I have a hard time dealing with this in school and it was hard but through special classes and help from my sisters and my parents I learned how to deal with it"Zak remarked. "It just drive me nuts that I misspell the simplest word like yesterday I wrote angle instead on angel I feel embarrassed about it even trying to read a book it's hard" wiping the tears away. "Try writing a book Billy I was getting so frustrated that I asked a friend of mine who's a special needs teacher who helps kids with dyslexia to help me write my books"Zak told him.

After a while Zak came out of his office. "Everything all right with Billy?". "Yeah we figured out some stuff for him and it's going to work out"he replied. That afternoon Kelly stopped by. "Hey Zak how are you?" giving him a hug. "I'm good I was wondering if you could help a friend of mine with a problem" as Billy came over. "I'm Billy"he said shaking her hand.

"You must be Zak's friend come on show me what's driving you crazy and I'll give you some pointers" and they went to his office as Aaron came over. "What's Kelly doing here?"Aaron inquired. "One of Billy's kids was diagnosed with dyslexia and wanted some pointers on how to help his kid"Zak replied. "Did you tell Billy about you having-". "Yes, but that staying within the circle of you, Nick and Billy" Zak said and walked off with a smile.