43

Alice is in the ER when a man comes in with his hand wrapped but drips of blood are coming out of the cloth. Alice goes over and takes him to the back as she sits him down. "Jennifer get me some gauze!!,"Alice called out. "How did you do this?". "I was going through a tunnel when I tripped over a chair landing in glass"he replied. "Why didn't you move the chair before you fell?" Alice asked.

"I didn't see it,"he replied embarrassed. Alice looks confused as she checks for glass in the wound. "I'm a paranormal investigator and I was in the dark with my two other friends who are in the waiting room". "Nice friends,"Alice said. "I'm going to give you some numbing medicine to take some pieces of glass out and stitch it up-". "Nick" he replied with a smile.

In the waiting room Zak and Aaron were reading last years magazine. "Look at this a new show called Ghost Adventures has its pilot episode tomorrow"Aaron remarked as Zak chuckled. "I wonder how long it takes to get stitches"Zak inquired. "Maybe Nick is flirting with a nurse" Aaron suggested as Zak got some water from a vending machine.

"Unless he wants his wife to divorce his ass I don't think so" Zak replied. The door opened and Nick comes out as Alice's talking to him than gives him a piece of paper. "What did you get the nurse's number" punching Nick in the shoulder. "Ouch!" rubbing his shoulder. "Someone got a shot" Aaron replied in a childish way. "What's this?" Zak inquired taking the paper. "A prescription for antibiotics come on" and they left.

After her shift was done Alice saw Nick standing there. "You ready for that coffee Alice?" Nick inquired. "I'm surprise Zak and Aaron aren't with you". "I slip some sleeping medicines in their drink" he joked. "My cousin married the right guy let's go before your friends show up" and they left.