1

During the COVID 19 pandemic Zak and his crew are doing a lockdown of sorts at the haunted museum it makes Rachel nervous considering Zak is in the center of people who could contract this, but he promises he'll be OK.  Before Rachel leaves, she goes to Aaron and tell him if something does happen with Zak to call her, and she'll be there to help.  "Got it"he stated.  

Around two in the morning she gets a call from Aaron telling her he can hears Zak having a panic attack.  She hangs up the phone, gets dressed in record time and takes her car to the museum.  At the gate Aaron let's her in and directs her to Zak's RV.  Rachel finds Zak under a blanket his breathing is fast, and his lips are turning blue. She takes Zak's hand and looks into her eyes. 

"I want you to relax and tell me what floor Peggy's on".  He tells her what floor, and she asks different questions until Zak is calm.  "You all right now?".  He nodded as he thanks her.  "Thank Aaron, he called me I should get going before Billy and Jay see me".  Rachel starts to go but Zak won't let go of her hand.  "Stay with me?" he asked.  "All right"she replied.  She walks over to him and fall asleep next to him.  When Billy gets up, he sees Rachel leaving Zak's RV. That night the guys are getting ready when Billy asks who came out of Zak's RV. 

"I thought it was just the four of us and you invite your girlfriend for a booty call" Billy remarked annoyed.  "That's my sister Billy I had a panic attack last night and my sister's the one who can get me out of them"Zak admitted.  "So, you've been having them since the pandemic started" Jay said.  "I don't like to admit it, but I have and it's hard with what this world is going through right now" Zak remarked.  "Zak if you need to take breaks because you feel one coming on tell us OK" Jay stated.  "And I'll give Rachel a call to help you" Aaron added.  "Thanks guys".