52

You're doing some tours at Zak's museum but when you get to Peggy you don't go in which some of tour guides don't understand.  As you're on a break some of the tour guides asks why you don't go into Peggy's room.  "I don't want to talk about it and that's all I'm saying" and you leave.  The next day Zak is there with a news reporter.  "Hey Zak" you remarked. 

"Hey what are you doing here I closed the museum for a bit to do this" he replied.  "I forgot a book beside it's my day-off I'll be gone in a second".  You go into the break room and grab what you need.  As you leave Zak is talking to the reporter about Peggy when you start to feel dizzy.  You grab onto the railing which Zak notices.  He shuts the door and walks over to you.  "You all right?". 

"Yeah I just felt dizzy all of a sudden" you replied.  Zak sits you down as you take a bottle of water out of your bag.  "Brings back memories doesn't it?" Zak inquired.  The reporter comes over and asked what he meant by that.  Zak looks at you and whispers something in your ear.  You nodded and stand up.  "When this place first open Peggy wanted everyone know what she was and what she could do.  One day I came up here and opened Peggy's room to turn on the spirit box but as I was leaving I started to feel dizzy and lite headed".  

"I was in nerve center looking over some of the cameras and I saw Y/N in Peggy's room falling to the floor.  I ran up there and I took her out of there.  She was barely breathing and her pulse was slow.  I honestly thought she was dead"Zak remarked.  "I woke up in the hospital I think three days later.  They found out I have bradycardia so they put a pace maker in my chest.  Here's the kicker I had a physical two days before this and my doctor didn't see anything in my EKG that would tell them I had bradycardia". 

"When she came back I told her she shouldn't go into Peggy's room anymore"Zak replied.  "Are you fine by this?"the reporter inquired.  "Honestly they are times where I'll stand outside of her room and I'll hear her call my name than come in"you replied.  After the reporter left Zak was standing outside as you came out as well.  "That was brave about what you said considering".  "Zak I don't mind that people know that someone that works at the museum has been affected by an object here and still works here" as Zak chuckle.  "Come on I'll treat you to lunch" and they left.