5

You're having lunch with a girlfriend of yours when you notice two guys walk in.  "Those guys are hot like hot pepper hot" your friend stated.  "I may have to throw you into that fountain outside to cool you down" you replied as they laughed.  Then you notice the two guys looking at you as you blush.  "Oh my god they're coming over".  "Hello ladies we were wondering if we could sit with you" the tall one with glasses ask.  "S-s-sure" you mumbled as you blush in embarrassment.  "Don't worry my friend stutters too" as the other guys kicks him under the table. 

"You do".  "Excuse my friend he can sometimes put his foot in his mouth," the guy with glasses stated .  He goes under the table and literally puts his shoe in his mouth.  "I hope you stepped in dog carp" as you and your friend laughs.  "I'm sorry to cut this short but I have to open my shop"you remarked getting up.  "You witch"Your friend stated.  "I don't think she's that bad"the guy with the glasses said. 

"No I own an occult store like potions, candles that have special powers including in the love department" you replied.  "My friend could use a case of those" the other man said with a smile.  "He can come and look in it he wants to".  "His name's Zak and I'm Aaron".  You and Zak go to your shop as your friend and Aaron talk.  After a while Aaron comes out with your friend as Zak comes out fixing his coat. 

"Someone's been in the milkweed"she replied.  "What do you mean?".  "Milkweed it's a candle y/n made if lit it gets the libido going like an animal in heat" your friend explained.  "I'll give you a call and maybe we can lite some milkweed" as Zak came over.  "Shall we?".  "OK and by the way did she lit a candle called milkweed". 

"Yea smelled good why?".  "Your hair is a mess; your shirt is inside out and on backwards and-" looking at Zak's back "Your back looks like you went back to Bobby Makey's"Aaron remarked with laughter.  "Let's just get back to the hotel please" and the guys left