29

It's Zak's birthday and Dorothy wants her birthday gift for him to be a huge surprise. Dorothy takes Zak to a shooting range where he is a bit confused because he knows Dorothy isn't a fan of guns.  "So what are we doing here?"he asked.  "Well I heard when you were at the mob museum you were interested in that tommy gun that was used in the St. Valentine's Day massacre but they wouldn't let you fire it or hold it for that matter". 

"And so" he stated.  "We're here so you can shoot one" she replied.  "How?".  "Believe or not my uncle is a collector of guns and in his collection he has a tommy gun that is fireable so when I told him about that he's going to let you shoot it here".  Zak's jaw fell to the floor as Dorothy went to see if he's here.  When her uncle showed up with the tommy gun Dorothy had a smile on her face.  "So where's your boyfriend?"he asked. 

"He's in shock right now Zak is going to love this might make him feel like he's a mobster"she replied.  "He might get that feeling"he remarked.  "Zak come on over and pick up your jaw while you're at it" she called out as her uncle chuckled.  Zak walks over as her uncle takes it out of the case. 

"Wow this is amazing".  "My niece tells me you always wanted to shoot one of these" he remarked.  "Yeah".  "Well Zak you're in for a treat because I found out yesterday this belonged to Al Capone".  "This Tommy gun belonged to Al Capone wow"Zak said.  As my uncle gave Zak some instructions Dorothy waited.  As Zak held that gun Dorothy saw Zak as a mobster and when the gun went off she imagined Zak killing people like in the St. Valentine Day massacre.

After they finished she went over to them.  "What did you think?".  "It was awesome I swear I could feel Capone inside me as I shot it".  "Honestly I could see you as a mobster and you looked cool as one" she remarked.  "I got to say that was awesome thanks" Zak said shaking her uncle's hand.  "No problem have a great birthday" and her uncle left.  That night while Zak and Dorothy were in bed celebrating Zak's birthday Zak was catching his breath.  "So how did you enjoy shooting that tommy gun" Dorothy stated. 

"It was awesome I swear it felt like I was Al Capone" Zak said. "Maybe if we're inviting to a Halloween party you can dress up like a mobster" she suggested.  "Shall we go round three my dear" he remarked as they went back under the cover.

PS: For the people who have never seen a tommy gun before: