35

Zak and his crew are investigating an old tuberculosis hospital. Zak is heading to one room when he hears a woman's voice calling him. "Hello anyone there?"Zak called out. He followed the noise and walks onto a balcony. "Zak"a voice said again. Zak turns around and sees an apparition but drops his camera when he notices the apparition looks like his twin sister. Then it disappears as Zak feels lite headed and sits down on the balcony until Billy finds him. "Zak you all right?" helping him up.

"Yeah I just saw an apparition but-" as he looked up at the sky. "Was it an evil apparition or scary". "No it was an apparition of my twin sister excuse me" and he went inside. When Zak got to the first floor his heart was pounding untill he sat down again. When he came home Zak called his sister. "Hey Zak how was the hospital?" she asked. "Can we talk I saw something I don't understand why I did" he said.

"Sure same place". "Yeah" and hung up. At the diner his sister was having some tea when Zak came over. "So what happened at the Tuberculosis hospital?" she asked. "I saw an apparition but it scared me" Zak replied. "Why did it scare you?". "It was you" Zak remarked. "That's weird" she replied. "Rachel did you have Tuberculosis?" he asked her.

"Why do you ask?". "I talked to a friend of mine and he told me that sometimes if a twin has gone through a near death experience the other twin could sense it. Something else happen when I was there but I told nobody about it". "What happened?" she inquired. "As I was going outside I started to cough but when I pulled my hand away there was specks of blood in my palm. I got so scared that I didn't finish the investigation I went to the hospital to get myself tested for tuberculosis. So did you?"Zak inquired.

"Yeah it happened when you were over doing Poveglia I was on a flight and a man was on it with infectious tuberculosis. When they finally found out about it I developed symptoms and was put in an isolation ward. I came close to visit grand mom" she replied.  "Why didn't anyone tell me?". "By the time you came home and decompress I was all right so we didn't think we needed to tell you" she replied. "I understand now". "And I guess your test was negative" Rachel remarked as she smiled. "So why we're here how about some breakfast". "Sure but the next time you go to a Tuberculosis hospital I'd like to come" Rachel suggested. "I'll see" Zak stated.