55

Jordan is at The Hell Fire Caves with Nick, Aaron and Zak. "I can't wait to explore these caves"Zak said. At the entrance of the caves Jordan's helping Aaron and Nick with equipment but notices Aaron doesn't look good. "You all right Aaron?" Nick asked. "Yea just didn't sleep good" he replied. Before the guys started filming Jordan walked over to Zak. "What's up?". "Keep your eye on Aaron he doesn't look well" you suggested. Zak gives you a thumbs up and the guys go in. Inside the guys were about to go lights out when Zak went over to Aaron. "Aaron you all right?".

"Yeah might be the time difference". "If you start to feel sick tell me and I'll have Jordan drive you to the hospital" Zak suggested. "Why did you bring her here anyway?" Nick asked. "She use to live in London so she knows her way around". The investigation was doing good until Zak hears something crash. He follows the noise to find Aaron on the ground unconscious. "NICK!!" Zak yelled.

In the van Jordan waiting for the guys to bring her something when Nick runs down. "Jordan call an ambulance Aaron's down" Nick stated in a panic. Jordan runs back to the van to see Billy allready dialing. "Nick he's burning up!!!"Zak yelled. Jordan run over to the caves and unlock the door. "How did you get a key?" as Jordan run with Nick. "I asked her for it when I told her that one of you guys weren't feeling good and might need a hospital". Jordan walks over as Zak had his hand on Aaron's pulse.

"His pulse is rapid". "We need to get him out of here so the ambulance people don't get lost in this place" Nick suggested. "I got the top"Zak said as Nick grabbed his leg. When Aaron woke up he saw Jordan sitting there. "Jordan what-where am I?". "You're in a hospital why didn't you tells us you were having stomach pains?". "What do you mean?" he asked . "Your appendix burst while you're in the Hell Fire caves. You came very close to having the guys looking for your spirit in the Hell Fire caves" Jordan said. Then Nick came in. "Where's Zak?" Aaron asked.

"While we were coming here Zak's stomach started to hurt and he was throwing up. Zak thinking it was food poisoning went to the ER but Zak needed his appendix out as well" he replied. "Have you had your appendix out so we don't have three investigators sharing the same room comparing appendectomy scars"Jordan inquired as the guys chuckled. "I had mine out when I was seven. What about you?". "Had it taking out when I was thirteen while I was on a field trip funny enough the hospital was a few blocks away" as Aaron chuckled. "Why don't we go back to the hotel and let Aaron relax before they put Zak in here". Jordan and Nick say your good-bye and leave.