45

Zak is doing some work when the phone rings.  "Hello".  "Just the investigator I wanted to talk to".  "Patti my favorite medium what can I do for you?".  "I just got this feeling from you that a part of your life has been fixed that a lie was made into the truth"she replied.  "Patti why don't you come out to Las Vegas and we'll talk about this". "Sure Zak" and hung up as he looked at a picture that was on his desk.  The next day Patti arrived and went to Zak's house.

She got there to see Zak outside waiting for her.  "Hello Zak" giving him a hug.  "Why don't you come in and we'll talk"Zak remarked.  "I feel happiness in this house and I feel it from you too" as they sat down. "I'll tell you something that nobody knew but I was adopted as a baby"Zak remarked.  "Sadness you had sadness in you when I first met you". 

"It's what I found out that upset me I found out that my birth father took me from my mother and my family.  He went to another hospital and dropped me off there saying his wife had died and he couldn't take care of me" wiping tears away.  "You met your sister before you knew" she said.  "Yeah she did an investigation with us years ago, but what's weird Nick and Aaron said I should ask her out but I saw her as my sister not someone I wanted to date and she told me she felt the same way.  Year later when I found out I nearly fainted so I called her up and told her what I knew.  She replied that she got a call from the guy I hired"Zak replied.  "She fixed that part of your life that made from a lie".  "Yeah she lives here in Las Vegas with her husband" Zak remarked smiling. 

"Nephews they bring something out of you not a lot of people see".  "Yeah whenever I feel sad or need a pick me up I call my sister and ask her if I can come over.  My nephews have so much energy that they even tucker me out but I also help out if my sister needs a baby sister".  "That's wonderful Zak".  A knock came to the door and Zak went to get it.  At the door is his sister.  "Hey Zak".  "Come on in I want you to meet someone".  She came in and sat down. 

"You must be Zak's twin sister".  She looked at Zak and he swore he didn't tell her.  "Yeah Zak and I are twins".  "Piper this is Patti she's a medium psychic we've use on Ghost Adventures" Zak stated.  "You were friends with Ghost Adventures".  "Yeah when we told the guys they were in shock didn't Aaron faint" as Patti laughed.  "I can sense that you two are happy to have each other in your lives.  "We are Patti".  "There is a secret I can sense it" she said. 

"Yeah there is I told Zak we have a brother that lives in Michigan and his wife and him flew out here to finally have the family all together".  "You've met your sister in law"Patti said.  Piper showed Zak a picture.  "You're good Patti because I have met her a couple of weeks ago when she interviewed me and Aaron" Zak replied.  "I swear if you said you dated her I was going to faint" Piper said.  "Well on that note I should get going but keep in touch Zak when you need me".  "I will" Zak said.  He walked Patti to her car and gave her a kiss on her check.  "I didn't see that coming" as she left.