3

It's Valentine's day and your boy friend Zak is doing a lockdown in another state. You feel lonely that you're not with your boyfriend and seeing everyone in love is making your heart hurt. You get home after you went for a walk to find a dozen of the reddest roses in the world on your doorstep . You wonder who left them until you notice a note in the flowers. You take them inside and put them in water than read the card that says: To the fairest love who makes me see my reflection when others can not.

You chuckle when you realize they're from Zak in his funny way of telling you how much he loves you. After you admire the flowers you go to work but when you get to work you noticed a box on your desk. You opened it up and it is a heart necklace with a stake through it, To the woman who put a stake through my heart the card read. "That's beautiful y/n who sent it to you". "My boyfriend we met at a midnight showing of Dracula a few years ago and I think he's going back to that night with his gifts".

"See if he has a brother I can date" as you laugh. As you're getting ready to leave for the day a messenger comes in with a parcel for you. "Thank you" and he leaves. You open it up and it's a ticket to your boyfriend's haunted museum. You wonder why this was sent to you since the museum is closed tonight. You notice a note that says Don't forget your fangs my dear. "Zak what are you up to" you wonder. When you get home you see a clothes bag hanging from your door. Wear this tonight my dear a card on the bag read.

You open it up and you nearly lose your breath at the dress that is hanging there. After you finished getting ready you are shocked at how beautiful you look. When you get to the museum you go to the door and see a note that says Go to Dracula's mirror and look into it. You open the door and walk up to the room where the mirror is being held. You look around wondering what is going on so you push the curtain aside and look into the mirror. As you're looking into it a face shows up with a rose in his hand. You turn around and see Zak looking handsome.

"For my sweet" giving you the rose. "I thought you were on a lockdown in another state" as Zak pull the curtain over the mirror. "A ruse so I can get this little Valentine's thing going" he replied kissing you. "Aw Zak this is wonderful the roses, the necklace, the dress what can make this night more magically". "Reservation at our favorite restaurant and a showing of our favorite movie at the theater we met at" he replied. "Now I get don't forget your fangs my dear" you replied as Zak kisses your neck.

"Come on" and they leave. You guys have most romantic evening ever. When you get to the theater you notice that you and Zak are the only ones there. "You rented out this whole theater just for us" surprised. "And if you look I have drinks and popcorn ready for us" he said. You kiss Zak and go to your seats. When you guys get back Zak makes a pit stop. "Sorry I need to let Gracie out or she's going to leave a 'gift' for me that I don't want to get" Zak apologized.  You guys go in and you see rose petals leading up to the stairs "Zakary you are such a romantic". 

"I have one more thing for you. GRACIE" he called out. Gracie comes down the stairs with a heart shape charm on. You chuckle as Zak goes over to her and takes something out of it. "Before I met you I thought I was going to be one of those confirmed bachelors but meeting you that night changed the way I thought about my life, my future, and my present so-".  Zak gets on one knee and takes your hand as he takes a ring out his pocket. "Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" he asks.

Tears start to fall down your face as you say yes. Zak gets up and hugs you as Gracie starts to bark in happiness which makes both you laugh. "Remind me tomorrow when I tell my mom this there's an ambulance on stand-by because I think my mom will faint from shock" as you laugh. "We'll bring both our mother together save on the fare of getting two" as Zak jokily agrees