15

Elizabeth is feeding the dogs at a local shelter when an Australian Shepard is put back into her cage as another family leaves. "Poor baby I don't know why nobody wants to adopt her she's the most friendliest dog we have" Elizabeth remarked. "Why don't you adopt her?". "I would if my roommate wasn't allergic to dogs"she replied.  Then she hears the Australian Shepard barking. Elizabeth walked in and saw someone with a noose holder about to open the dog's cage.

"HEY!!!" she yelled. "Mind your business it's this dog final day" he replied. She pushed the guy away and took the noose off the dog. "This is no kill shelter idiot" as the guy left. Then a lady and a guy walked in with a cage. "How can I help you,?" as the man sneezed.  "Bless you". "I need to put this cat up for adoption it seems my son is allergic to it" as he sneezed again. "Just fill this out and I'll make sure this little guy finds a family".

"I'm going outside mom before I sneeze my nose off" he said. "All right Zak" she remarked. Then the Australian Shepard started to bark again.  Elizabeth came out to see the owner of the shelter with the dog being dragged to the back. "HEY!!" she yelled. "Elizabeth go back to work". "No!!this is a no kill shelter you can't put this dog down!!!". Then the dog bit the man and ran out as Elizabeth went after her. She goes outside looking when she hears her barking. "Hello there sweetie".

Elizabeth turns the corner and see the man patting her. "She seems to like you"Elizabeth remarked. "She's a beautiful dog I don't know what it is but I feel something I haven't felt for a while". "Why don't you adopt her it seems she really wants you as her master" as she licks his hand. "What do you think you want to come home with me". The dog barked as she got on her hind legs and licked the man like ice cream. "I think that's a yes" as the man laughed. A year goes by and Elizabeth was working in the back office when a knock came to her office.

The door opened and a lady walked in. "We're all set for the adoption day". Elizabeth comes out and sees a few people in line. "Come on in to the NSPCA shelter every animal needs a home". As people look at all the animals Elizabeth notices a car pull up. The door opened and the Australian Shepard jumps out as a man comes out. "Come on Gracie" he replied. "Gracie I like the name". "I named her after my grandmother I heard you took over".

"Yea the man forgot this is a no kill shelter so he was fired and is in jail for a few years". "I think getting the NSPCA involved is wonderful" he remarked.  "They like some of the ideas I had so they remodeled the place and put me in charge also I'm glad you and Gracie bonded. I'm sorry I never got your name". "Zak whole crew fell in love with her I think she has that way with people" he remarked.

Then two more cars pulled up outside and a bald guy with a woman got out and another guy with a couple of kids came out of the other one. "I brought two of my co workers". "Where are your cats?" the woman asked. "Right down that hall". "Just make sure she doesn't take every cat home Aaron," Zak called out. "This place is amazing". "Do you like farm animals?". "Don't tell me you have a horse around here"Zak asked. "No the police found an abandoned house with goats in the back yard. Thank god they're all right".

"Can we see them?". "Sure come on" and she showed them where they were. After the event Elizabeth was getting ready to go home when one of the volunteers came in. "I can't believe someone adopted the goats". "Well he has a farm and his kids found them adorable" Elizabeth replied. "I have to ask you something does the names Zak Bagans, Aaron Goodwin, and Billy Tolley mean anything to you" she inquired. "Why?". "You've never seen Ghost Adventures before oh my gods those two guys work with the man Zak Bagans who adopted that dog the old manger wanted to kill". "Seriously I got to catch up on my Ghost Adventures" she replied