20

Rachel's visiting her brother Zak and his crew who are doing an investigation of her brother's museum during the COVID 19 pandemic.  She walks onto the property and see Billy.  "Hey Billy, where's everyone?"she asked looking around.  "Zak's taking a nap while Aaron and Jay are inside setting up something. I got to say you have been there for Zak through this mess" he replied. Then Rachel got an idea. "Billy how about I make you guys something homemade to eat instead of the stuff you have"she suggested.

"Really, you'd do that for us"Billy replied with a smile on his face.  "Yea but it's a surprise I'll see you later" she remarked and left.  A few hours later the guys were getting ready for lunch when Rachel shows up with thermoses.  "I got something for you guys something homemade" giving them the thermoses.  Zak opened it and smelled it.  "This is grandma's famous chicken and orzo soup" Zak stated.  "Yup and Aaron since you're Vegan I made you my famous tomato and basil soup".

"This smells awesome Rachel thank you" Jay replied.  "You're welcome, guys see yea"she replied and left.  That night the kids were playing with Gracie when the phone rang.  "Hello".  "Hey, I wanted to thank you for the soup everyone needed something homemade" Zak stated.  "I had a feeling considering what you brought with you".  "I don't know if I've told you this but thanks for being there for me through this mess".  "You're welcome, Zak I'll see you soon" she said.  "Next time you come over bring your death by chocolate cake" as she laughs. "Goodbye" and hang up.