50

Carrie pulls up to her boyfriend's house since they were going out on a date.  When she knocked on the door a boy about five open the door.  "Hello" she remarked.  "Patrick I told you not to open the-".  Zak open the door to see Carrie and blushed.  "Patrick why don't you play with Gracie than I'll make you a grilled cheese".  "Remember you promise we'd have root beer floats" as he runs outside.  "Come on in". 

"Who's the little boy is he your-".  "Him no he's my nephew his mother is in the hospital she had his little brother and I promised I'd watch him.  Oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot we had plans tonight" Zak remarked smacking his head as she laughed.  "It's all right Zak these things happen".  "If you want to you can stay we're going to make grilled cheese and root beer floats"Zak suggested.  "Why not".  "Patrick I need my helper!"Zak called out.  "Coming Uncle Zak just cleaning up after Gracie" he replied.  "Just remember to wash your hands" Zak stated. 

After he did that Patrick grabbed the cheese and bread.  "Uncle Zak this isn't the bread you usually eat.   You change your diet again" as Carrie chuckled.  "Sort of this bread doesn't upset my stomach but it still taste the same".  "All right" as he went over to the table to put the mustard on.  "Uncle Zak this cheese is holey" holding the swiss cheese up which made them laugh.  "Come on buddy the griddle is almost ready"Zak stated.  "So Patrick anything I should know about your uncle". 

"He's paying me a dollar everytime I clean up after Gracie and it's up to four" as Carrie chuckled.  "That was our secret buddy" Zak remarked.  "How long have you known my uncle?"he asked as Zak blushed.  "A few months" she replied.  "Has he taking you to his museum yet?".  "That's where we met".  "Have you guys kiss?" Patrick asked.  "Hey" as Carrie laughed.  "Why don't you get something to drink and for dessert we'll make the floats" Zak suggested.   

"All right" and he went into the refrigerator.  "I'm so sorry for my nephew he got the Bagans's inquisitiveness" Zak stated.  "Don't worry I have a niece around his age" as he snickered.  After dinner Patrick turned on some music and started to dance.  Carrie went over and dance with Patrick.  After Zak cleaned up he walked over and watched as Carrie danced with his nephew.  Zak walked over and asked if he could cut in.  "My girlfriend" as Carrie laughed.  

"I don't mind dancing with two Bagans".  She picked up Patrick and put him in the middle of her and Zak which he liked.  After a while Patrick wanted his float so Carrie told the boys to sit and she'd make it.  They watched as Carrie took out the root beer and the ice cream.  Carrie put a spoon under warm water.  "Why you do that?" Patrick asked. 

"It makes it easier to scoop the ice cream" as she beeped his nose.  She put three scoops of vanilla ice cream than poured the root beers.  Then she magically made straws appeared and put them into the floats.  "There you go boys what do you think" as she took a drink of the root beer.  "Yummy".  Zak smiled at Carrie.  After they finished they all watched a movie untill Patrick needed to go to bed.  "Good night buddy maybe when you wake up we'll your baby brother"Zak stated.  "Uncle Zak"

"What buddy" as he whispered something into his ear.  "Carrie someone wants a kiss from you"he called out.  She came up and Patrick pointed to his check but as she started he turned and got it on the lips which made Zak's jaw drop.  "Just like his uncle a player you have a good sleep and when you're older you'll be a lady's man just like your uncle" she said with a snicker. As Zak closed the door he tried not to laugh. 

"I'm so so sorry I didn't know he'd do that I swear" Zak stated.  "Well now I know how you were when you were at that age" as Carrie grabbed her coat.  "Look thanks for being a good sport I'll make it up to you"Zak offered.  "I kind of had fun with you and your nephew and when the time comes you're going to be a great dad too just by the way you were with your nephew.  Call me later" as she kissed Zak. As Zak watched her leave he chuckled and closed the door.