10

Jill is reading her book while her boss and his crew are interviewing some people.  After they finished Jill walked over.  "You look awful Zak" she said as he blew his nose.  "I feel awful"Zak replied.  "Zak let Aaron run the show tonight and you rest".  "I'll be all right I'm going to get some air" Zak stated.  As Zak went outside Aaron walked over.  "God what would it take for Zak to miss a lockdown" Aaron wondered.  "An act of god" Jill suggested as Aaron snickered. 

"I think that's the only way Zak would miss a lockdown" Billy stated.  Around two in the morning Jill got woken up by a knocking at the door. She got up and saw Zak standing there sweating like it's a hundred degrees, breathing hard, and pale.  "Oh my god Zak".  Zak took a step and passed out. When the guys woke up Jill was coming in looking tired. 

"Jill why are you coming in you went to bed with the rest of us"Billy stated.  "That act of god we were kidding about it happened Zak's in the hospital with a high fever and double pneumonia" she replied.  "Wow this is going to be an interesting lockdown tonight"Billy stated. Before the lockdown they all went to visit Zak.  In his room Zak was on oxygen while resting. "Hey Zak". 

"I see we're all ready for tonight"Zak stated. "It's not going to be the same without you" Billy stated.  "Yea I bet you it's going to be quiet tonight" Jay suggested.  "You guys are going to find evidence tonight" Zak stated.  "If you want to I'll lock Aaron in a room tonight" Billy suggested which made everyone laugh as Zak coughed. 

"We'll see you in the morning and tell you what we found tonight"Jay remarked.  After they left Jill stayed behind.  "This is going to be weird not being at the lockdown tonight" Zak said.  "Well if we didn't need this, we would put it on hold until you're better".  "I know" Zak replied. "Well, I'll see you later Zak but if you need company I'll come back".  "Mind staying for a while?" he asked.  "Allright and luck would have I brought a deck of cards with me"she replied as Zak chuckled.