37

Alice is helping the guys with an investigation while Jay runs nerve center.  The investigation is going great but something inside of Alice is telling her to go check on Jay.  "You all right?"Zak asked.  "Yea I just get this feeling that we should check up on Jay" she replied.  Zak picked up his walkie.  "Hey Jay you hear me" but he doesn't answer back.  "You think he turned off his walkie?" Aaron thought.  "Maybe he went to the bathroom" Billy replied.  "I'm going to go check"she remarked and left.   

She walks in and sees Jay with his head down.  "Jay" Alice remarked as he woke up.  "Where am I?" he asked looking around. "Jay you're in Iowa with the Ghost Adventures crew doing a lockdown".  Alice notices Jay is sweating and shaking a little.  You grab the walkie.  "ZAK!!".  "Alice did you find Jay?".  "SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH HIM!"she replied with fear in her voice.  The guys run back to nerve center as Jay is sweating.  "It's so hot in here someone turn up the A/C" Jay stated.  "Aaron call for an ambulance,".  Zak pulled up his sleeve and sees a bracelet.  "Oh god".  "What is it?" Billy asked.  

"Jay's a diabetic he must be having a low blood sugar attack" Zak replied. "Billy in my bag is a small machine give it to me".  Billy got it and gave it to her.  Alice used it and was shocked at the number.  "Aaron get me some orange juice quickly".  "What's wrong?" Billy asked.  "His blood sugar is very low I'm just getting some juice into his system to help with the low blood sugar" you replied.  "Here you go". "Jay here drink some of this".  "No mom I want to go to bed" he replied.  "Jay just drink come on" Zak remarked as the ambulance came.  He drank some of it as you and the guys let the paramedics do their job. 

The next day they all go visit Jay in the hospital.  "How you feeling?" Zak asked. "Better I'm sorry that happened I've been so careful with my diabetes" he remarked embarrassed.  "I wish you told us we could of reminded you to check your blood sugar" Aaron replied. "I've never told anyone about it since I was diagnosed at thirteen" Jay remarked. 

"Jay you don't have to feel embarrassed about it I'm one myself.  Before we do investigations Zak always reminds me to check my blood sugar so I don't think that a symptom of low blood sugar is a ghost or entity touching me" Alice replied. "I'll remember that next time" Jay remarked.  "We're going to let you rest but the next investigation I'll remind both of you to check your levels so we don't end up like this" Zak stated.

"And I'll make sure we have orange juice in the cooler for these guys" Aaron added. "We'll see you later Jay" and they  leave.  As they wait for the elevator Billy asks Zak a question.  "Zak how long have you known that Alice is a diabetic?" Billy asked.  "I grew up with her and her family she told me that she has diabetes and what to do but she took charge last night" Zak replied.