51

Zak has been actting like a egomanic to the point where he threated to leave Ghost Adventures which made Aaron and the guys say fine and leave. When Carol a friend of the guys found out what's going on she knows that she has to deflat Zak's ego and show him how much he's needed with Ghost Adventures.

As Carol comes in she sees Zak talking to a man and just listening to him she knows how Zak got an inflated ego. After Zak leaves Carol started to film him and what she films shocks her. That dirty so and so she muttered and leaves. In the ball room Zak is looking at some stuff when a video is sent to him. He opens it.

Yeah I got that paranormalist so and so he's thinking of joining if he drops those idiots. If all goes according to plan I'll stroke that guy's ego into signing everything over to us even his stupid dog too.

Zak couldn't believe he got played and worse of it he might of lost three great friends which brings tears to Zak. The next day Carol was sweeping up at the warehouse when the guys minus Zak came in. "Has the ego manic been here to clean out his office" Aaron asked. "Can I ask you guys something?". "What's that?"Billy inquired. "Aaron why did you and Nick decide to make Zak the host slash lead investigator". "When we started this Zak had this way about him he knew how to command an audience" Aaron stated.

"Maybe that's why the ghosts and entities loves to posses Zak" Jay remarked as they laughed. "Do you think if Zak does leave would Zak last investigation be the series' finale of Ghost Adventures?" as the guys looked at each other. "Honestly yea Ghost Adventures isn't the same with out Zak" Billy replied. "We joke that we'll be doing this untill we're all in the paranormal rest home" Aaron joked as everyone chuckled. That night Zak arrived at the haunted museum when he saw a note that said: Go to Demon House.

When he got there Zak saw a computer sitting on the stairs. It turned on and played the interview Carol did with the guy which made Zak smiled. When the guys came in they saw a note that said Go to the ball room. The guys went to the ball room and saw a computer on the seat. Aaron picked it up and it was video of Zak in ball room. I'm such an idiot to let that guy play me and because of it I may lost three great friends and something that I've worked so hard to do. I should just clean out my desk they wouldn't want me back because of this.

"Oh my god we need to apologize to Zak"Billy said. "Yeah come on". Zak came out of Demon House as the guys walked around the corner. "Guys what are you doing here?"Zak asked. "Us what about you?". "I just saw the video that was made". "So did we of you. Look Zak we're sorry for the way we actted"Aaron stated. "No I should be sorry I got played by what that jerk said and I shouldn't let that jerk inflate my ego like that". "We should helped deflate it instead" Jay remarked. "Friends again"Zak said holding out his hand. Aaron pulled Zak into a group hug.

In nerve center Carol was watching everything which made her smile as the guys left. Before Zak left he looked at the security camera as Carol just wondered what was going on as Zak took out a marker and wrote something on a piece of paper. He held up the paper to the camera which said: THANKS CAROL. "You're welcome Zak" she replied over the microphone as Zak smile and left.