78

You've been noticing Zak has been wearing hats a lot which is weird considering Zak is known for his fohawk.  You go over to him and ask him why.  He get defensive and tells you it's not of your business and walks off.  "What was that all about?" Aaron asked walking over.  "I just asked him why he's been wearing hats a lot and he acts like I told him he's fired"you replied. 

That afternoon while Zak outside Aaron walks over to him. "What's up bro you seem a little out of sorts" Aaron said.  "It's nothing"Zak repliedw.  "Than why did you bite Y/N head off when she asked you a question" Aaron inquired.  Zak took off his hat as pieces of hair fell out of it.  Aaron went speechless as patches of bald spots were all over Zak's head.  

"Oh my god Zak what happened?".  "My doctor thinks it's stress it started happening after we did that Quarantine series" Zak remarked putting his hat back on.  "So has it stopped?".  "A little bit in the back has grown back but until it completely grows back I can't go out with out a hat" Zak replied. "Why don't you go home and see if you can destress" Aaron suggested. 

Zak nodded and left.  When Aaron came in he called everyone over for a meeting.  "So what's up and where's Zak?" Billy asked.  "I just talk to Zak he's been under so much stress that his body is responding to it in a negative way so until Zak can get his stress under control Ghost Adventure is putting all investigations on hold" Aaron stated.  "Is there anything we can do to help Zak" Jay asked.  "Just leave him alone for now so his house and phone calls are forbidden unless he calls you" Aaron replied. 

 A few months went by and everyone was called back to the building.  As everyone came in they wondered what was going on untill a chair swung around and sitting there with no hat on is Zak.  "I thought it was about time to start up Ghost Adventures" he remarked getting up.  Everyone gave Zak a hug and went to work as Aaron walked over.  "I see your hair grew back" he said softly. "Yeah I even got it cut, dyed, and fohawk" as he chuckled.  "Well you look great man and if that happen again tell me and I'll take some of the burden off of you"Aaron stated.  "You got it so let's get this going"Zak called out .