59

Sarah and her friend Derek go to a storage sell.  "Why in god's name do you go to these thing they are so boring" he stated.  "If it wasn't for my abilities to find great deal your store would be empty so stop complaning" as they get out.  When the auction starts Derek buys a couple of lockers but when the last one opens Sarah  notices a lot of stuff in it.  "Oh my god I'm buying this locker"she remarked.  "Come on this stuff is carp". 

Sarah pulled Derek aside.  "Derek there's paintings by John Wayne Gasey in there, and there's stuff like a replica of Dracula's castle from Bram Stroker's Dracula in there.  My boyfriend Zak can use it in his museum" Sarah stated.  "Hold on you're dating Zak's Bagans from Ghost Adventures".  "Yes now let's go".  The bidding starts and it is going wild but Sarah gets the locker.

"Yes"she mutters.  As Sarah and Derek look what they have Derek jumps.  "What's wrong?".  "I just heard someone say over here" he replied.  "Say again but a little louder so we can find you" Sarah calls out.  She follows the voice to a bag and opens it.  "Oh my god what a beautiful doll" she stated.  "Lilly" it replied.  "Did I just hear that thing say Lilly" Derek remarked jumping a little.  "Just be thankful it's not Peggy" she stated.  "HOLYY MOLEY" Derek said.  "What?" as you put Lilly down.  "I just found transcripts from the Mansion trail" showing her.  "Wow"she stated looking at them. 

"I think your boyfriend may propose marriage when he sees some of this stuff" Derek replied as she laughs  That afternoon Sarah calls Zak and Aaron to come to the storage unit.  As they walk towards it Sarah is waiting for them.  "What's so important Sarah".  "And I had to come for a ride" Aaron stated.  "I'll show you come on".  She opens the storage unit and Zak walks in.  "Oh my god is that's a painting by-".  "Yeah John Wayne Gasey, transcipts from the Charles Mansion trail" as Aaron looks at it. 

"Hold on I just heard someone say daddy" Zak stated as you snicker.  "I think I found a haunted doll that goes by the name Lilly".  As Derek shows Aaron Sarah brings Zak to a corner.  "And last by not least".  She takes down a cloth and Zak's jaw falls to the floor.  "Wow is this from the movie Bram Stroker's Dracula" looking at it.  "Yeah I have the paper work for it" showing Zak. 

Zak hugs you as Aaron walks over.  "Zak you're going to love what I just found in a box".  Zak's jaw almost hits the floor.  "That looks like a small dubik box" Sarah remarked.  "I remember there are nine or ten of these and I have the bottom one now the top one of the group"Zak replied.  "You get all nine or ten the whole museum is going into the seven circle of hell or lower" Aaron said.  "Let's get a uhaul or something and bring this stuff to the museum" Zak replied. 

Derek comes down with it as they load it up Zak hugs you.  "That's an awesome find Sarah I don't know how to thank you".  "How about paying me two hundred and forty-three dollars because that's how much I paid for this".  "I'll write you a check when we get back"Zak said.