19

Outside Dania arrived early for work she heard music being played.  She walked in quietly and saw Zak trying to dance but wasn't doing a good job of it.  "Carp" he muttered.  Zak turned off the music and sat down.  "Becoming a contestant on Dancing with the Stars?" she asked as Zak got up.  "What are you doing here?" he asked.  "What's with the dance lesson?"she replied. 

"My sister Mary is getting married and since my father passed away she asked me to give her away and dance with her at the reception so I've been practicing but it's not going the way I want it"he stated.  "Zak if I tell you something you have to keep it to yourself all right".  "What is it?".  "My cousins are a world famous ball room dancers they-".  "No way am I dancing with a man" he stated. 

"If you would of let me finish their wives can probably help you"Dania stated. "Who are your cousins?".  "You'll find out come on they're in Las Vegas" she replied.  Zak got into Dania's car and left.  At a studio Zak and Dania went in and saw two guys dancing.  Then one of them saw Dania and Zak he went over to Dania and took her.  Dania just started dancing with them as Zak watched.  After they finished Zak clapped. 

"Thanks for sharing my secret guys" Dania stated.  "Who's this guy?".  "Maks Val meet my boss Zak Bagans" as they shook hands.  "So what can we do for you Zak?" Maks asked.  "I kind of need help with dancing" he replied.  "He needs to learn The Waltz for his sister's wedding so can I borrow one of your wives".  "Problem Peta is with our son who's sick".  "What about Jenna?". 

"Twisted her ankle" Val replied.  "Wait a minute Dania you can teach your boss to do the waltz" Maks remarked.  "Zak give me a second" and went into a corner.  "Look guys I can't train Zak".  "Why you're good dancer until you tore your tendon and went to work with him" Val replied.  "It's not that I have a crush on my boss"she admitted.  "Seriously that guy".  "I don't know if I can do this". 

"Dania you can just think of him as your boss not a guy you want to jump in the sack with" Maks stated as she punched him in the arm. "All right I'll do it but if I find out your wives are here and in good health both of you will die a horrible death" and she went over to Zak.  "Well Zak it seems since you know what a good dancer I am I'll help you with the Waltz and I won't tell the guys either"she replied. 

"Thanks Dania".  "Come on let's get this going". A few months later at her house Dania was reading when a knock came to the door.  She got up and standing there was Zak looking handsome.  "Zak what are you doing here I thought you'd be at your sister's reception". "I left before they started to throw the bouquet and garter.  I wanted to say thank you for teaching me to dance.  My mother and sister were amazed at me since I have two left feet"he replied. 

"You're welcome Zak" she stated smiling.  "I got to say you're a good dancer".  "Well if I didn't tear my achilleic tendon I would of but I like where life lead me"she replied. "There's something I've been dying to do but I kept pushing myself back.  What the hell".  Zak kissed Dania as she put her arms around his neck.  "Wow" she stated.  "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow" and Zak left as Dania smiled.