92

At a hospital you're doing some paper work when a nurse came in.  "We have a trauma coming in a few minutes MVA"she stated.  "How many people?".  "One the driver of the car he lost control of his car and slammed it into the gate of that haunted museum"she replied.  "A place I'm dying to see"you remarked getting up.  "I didn't know you were into the paranormal".

"There's a lot you don't know about me".  The ambulance pulled up and took the patient out.  As you do your work on him something about him makes you think you've seen this person before.  "WOW!!! Take a look at this tattoo on his back" one of the nurse said.  Once you see the tattoo you realize who it is.  "Take him up to CT" and they left as you make a call.  "Mariah it's Y/N do you still keep in touch with Jay Wasley.  Can you give Jay a call I have Zak Bagans in the emergency room.  How am I sure his back tattoo is a dead give away thanks" and hung up. 

When Zak woke up his vision was blurry he was about to get up when you came in.  "Lay back Zak".  "W-w-ho's there I can't see you"he said.  "Relax Zak we had to flush out your eyes some of the glass from your glasses broke getting into yours eyes".  "W-w-what happen?".  "You were in a car accident you slammed right into the gate of your museum" you remarked.  "My chest hurts".  "Well you have a bruised lung, two broken ribs, broken left arm, concussion, and glass in your eyes"you stated as Zak felt your hand on his. 

"Does anyone know I'm here?".  "Believe or not a friend of mine dated one of your associates I had her call him" you replied.  "If it's Aaron hide me in the morgue"Zak joked.  "It's Jay Zak he also got a hold of your mother too so they're on their way here.  I'm going to let you rest".  "Thank you maybe when I can see again I can finally make you out" as you chuckle.  A month pass and you're ready to leave but you have one more patient.  As you're going to the room you hear two people talking.  "Will you stop being a baby it's only stitches". 

"I hate needles" he replied.  "I don't care if I break another rib holding you down while they stich you up Aaron". You walk in and see Zak and Aaron.  "I hear someone needs stitches"you remarked.  "No I'm fine let's go"Aaron stated.  "He sliced his palm on a knife while cutting a bagel and if you want to I'll hold-him down"Zak said as he put his hand on his chest.  "Ribs still hurt Zak".  "Yeah I had a fan run right into me almost knocked me to my knees in pain" he replied. 

"After I finish with this baby I'll give you a look over and maybe an x-ray to make sure they're healing".  "You can do that now I can wait".  "I have to wait for the lidocaine to work,"you replied as Aaron was amazed he didn't feel it.  You come out with Zak and have someone else do the stitches.  As you wait for the x-ray Zak asked how you knew who is when he had his accident.  "Your back tattoo Zak I love it".  Zak smiled as the x-ray came back.  "Well your ribs are healing". 

"That's great also would you like to go out for dinner with me?"Zak inquired.  You smile and say yes as you give Zak your number.  When you and Zak get back Aaron is waiting.  "See you later Zak" and you leave.  "Took you long enough what did you do make out as they took x-rays".  "Funny I asked her out now let's go baby"Zak replied and they left.