33

You've entered a picture you drew of Ghost Adventure's head investigator Zak Bagans in a contest.  As you're looking at other pictures you wonder if you'll even win.  When you come back you notice your picture is gone.  "Excuse me what happened to my picture?"you ask a judge walking around. 

"It has been chosen as one of top three by one of the judges".  You feel like jumping up and down when you find out and go find your friend Athena.  You find Athena but you noticed she's talking to some other girls. "Are you kidding me Y/N has been picked as one of the top three please she probably copied that out of a magazine" Athena said.  You feel like crying as you hear your best friend ragging on you. 

You walk outside thinking of leaving when you notice a car in the parking lot.  You go over to it and realize the owner of the car is Zak Bagans which send chills down her spine.  "I see you have a great taste in cars"a voice remarked.  You turn around to see Zak as you smile.  "What are you doing here I thought you'd be on investigation?".  "We finished filming for now and why do you look like you've been crying" as you wipe the tear stains on your face. 

I overheard my now ex friend saying that I didn't draw a picture I entered".  "Of me I think you did a great job that's why I picked it to be in the top three"Zak stated.  "You're a judge?".  He nodded.  "My mother volunteers here and she asked more like ordered me to judge this" as you chuckle.  "Thanks Zak you made me feel better about my talent".  You both go back in as they're getting ready to announce the winner.  "All right ladies and gentleman the winner of this year art festival is Y/N with her drawing of Ghost Adventure lead investigator Zak Bagans". 

You go up and say a few words after the festival you're sitting outside when Athena shows up.  "Congrates on winning even thou you probably copied that it doesn't even look like Zak Bagans" she replied.  "Than why did he want it and paid me two hundred dollars for it" you remarked.  "That's bull Zak Bagans isn't even in Las Vegas" she stated.  Then Zak pulled up.  "You ready to go Y/N".  "Sure and thanks for the ride Zak"you stated.  Athena's mouth is on the ground as you drive off with Zak.