95

Zak is working when he hears you arguing with your boyfriend.  "I want you to quit working with these guys I know you have eyes for that Zak guy" he replied.  "You're jealous Brian Zak and I are just friends that's it".  "I saw you hug him a few days ago than you kissed him on the check"he said in angry.  "His father passed away I was giving him comfort" you replied.  "I want you to quit now!". 

"No Brian now go home I have to finish up some stuff with Zak,".  Brian grabbed your arm. "Brian you're hurting me!".  "You're coming home now!".  "LET HER GO!"a voice yelled.  Brian let go as Zak and the guys appeared. You run over to Billy and Jay who take you away. "You allright".  "Yeah"you said.  A few minutes later Zak comes over asking how you are. "Better I'm sorry about Brian"you remarked. 

"Don't be look you're staying with Aaron tonight tomorrow you and I will go and get your stuff".  "What about Brian what if he's there?"you stated.  "Zak threated him so I don't think he'll be there.  Come on Amber is waiting for us".  You walk over to Zak and ask him if he did threat him.

"Let's just say the spirits within me weren't happy with what he was doing so 'they' threated him" Zak explained.  When you arrive at the apartment the next day the police and an ambulance were there.  As you go in you see the police talking to some of the tenants they brought out Brian who looked like he was attacked.

"Y/N oh my god where have you been I thought Brian hurt you" your neighbor said hugging you.  "Brian got jealous again so I stayed at a friend's house what happened".  "Are you Y/N this man's girlfriend?" the officer asked.  "Ex girlfriend what the heck happened?" as Zak walked in.  "It  seems your ex was attacked by someone.  I just heard you were with a friend last night".  "Yes I'll give you his number" pulling out his cell phone.  "Y/N did someone die in here?"Zak asked. 

"Why do you ask Zak?".  "I just saw something a woman in the mirror"he replied.  "What is he talking about?" as you walk over.  "He's a paranormalist he can sense these things"you replied.  Zak walked in as you and the officers watch.  "There's so much rage!"Zak exclaimed as he took a breath.  "Did it just get cold in here?"the offficer said. Zak took out his phone and turned on record.

"Who's in this room with us?  Are you the person who hurt the man here"Zak asked.  One of the officers jumped a little.  "What's wrong?".  "I just heard a woman whisper in my ear YES"the officer replied.  "Did someone kill you here.  Was it a man who hurt you?"you asked.  "My arm is burning" the other officer said.  He pulled up his arm and three scratches were on his arm.  "Zak he got marked".  "Don't listen"a voice called out.  "Y/N get these officers out of here"Zak replied. 

You take the officers out than the door slams shut knocking you to the ground.  As you get up you go numb when you see a female apparition behind Zak.  "Zak there's an apparition behind you".  Zak turns arounds as she stares at you and Zak.  "Who are you?"you asks but the apparition just looks at you and Zak.  She goes over to Zak and puts her hands on the side of Zak's head.  Zak stands like a statue than the apparition takes her hand off of Zak. 

Zak falls to his knees as the apparition disappears.  The door opens as you help Zak up.  "You all right?"you asks as the officers ran in.  "What just happen?".  "God my head is killing me" Zak replied.  "Come on Zak I'll take you home" and you guys left.  A few days goes by and you're working with Billy when Zak walked in. 

"Zak finally returns what happened man?"Aaron inquired.  "Can I talk to Y/N alone?".  Billy and Aaron left as you sit down with Zak.  "Zak what's wrong where have you been for three days?".  "I was doing some research on your apartment the apparition showed me her death.  She was killed in that apartment".  "By who?".  "Her husband he stabbed her for what he thought she was cheating on him".  

"That's what Brian always thought"you replied.  "I guess she had enough and decided to exact her revenge on a jealous man before you ended up like her"Zak remarked.  "What happened to the man who killed her".  "Believe or not he was killed by the state of Nevada ten years ago"Zak replied.  "I guess she didn't want me to end up like her".  "That's my thought"Zak stated.