76

Zak and Gracie are going to their favorite pet store. As they walk in one of the associates Marsha sees them. "Hey guys nice to see you". "Hey Marsha came in to get more of Gracie's favorite treats"Zak replied. "Zak feels a cold spot" A voice called out. "You got a ghost I don't know of" as Marsha laughed. "That's Augustine a Macaw we got a week ago and believe or not is a fan of Ghost Adventures".

"Aaron you go upstairs where all the rituals took place"the parrot remarked as Zak chuckled. "I think Aaron would get a kick of this parrot" as Marsha gave him a peanut. Then Gracie saw a dog laying on a pillow and went over to him. "I think Gracie found a friend who's this beautiful dog" Zak remarked patting her. "This is Brownie we found her on the side of road walking on her front paw while dragging her back. We found out her back is broking so she's paralyzed"Marsha explained as Gracie whined.

"What's going to happen to her?". "My parents can't afford the wheelchair she needs to get around so Monday we're taking her to the vet to put her down"Marsha stated as tears fell down her face onto Brownie's fur. Zak said nothing as he ran his hand through Brownie's fur and felt her sadness. "I know girl". When Zak got back his mind couldn't stop thinking of Brownie laying there instead of being outside and playing with other dogs it brought tears to his face.

Then Zak got an idea and called someone. "Doctor Fredrick it's Zak Gracie's owner, she fine got more energy than all my cars put together look I was wondering if you could help me with something" he said. The next day at the pet store Marsha was feeding Brownie as a man walked in. "Hello sir how can I help you". "Well I could probably help you a friend of mine told me about a dog here called Brownie".

"Why yes she's right over here". He brought him over and Brownie's tail started to wag. "Such a beautiful dog she doesn't deserve this but I can help. A friend of mine runs an organization that makes wheelchairs for dogs and he wants to make one for Brownie here".

"Will it cost anything to me?" Marsha asked. "No not at all. We also find homes for these special kind of dogs" patting her. "Did you hear that girl you get a second chance" Marsha replied as Brownie barked with happiness. Two months went by and Zak came back to the store with Gracie. "Zak how you doing?".

"Great I heard about Brownie". "Yeah I'm really happy we didn't have to put her down" Marsha said with a smile. "Cold spot I feel a cold spot" as Zak chuckled. "Hi Augustine"Zak called out. "Zak's back"he replied. "I do love that bird even thou it would drive me up a wall"Zak remarked. "Jay we're locking you in here all night" as they laughed. "Hey what's so funny". The door opened and a man came in with a little boy in a wheelchair and Brownie by the boy's side in his wheelchair.

"Just Augustine being Augustine this is one of our customers Zak Bagans and his dog Gracie" Marsha remarked as they shook hands. "We just came in to get some food and her favorite treats for Brownie. Isn't that right girl" patting her. "Jack you like having Brownie around". "Yeah she's fun to be with" as Brownie gave Jack a kiss. "Jack wanted a dog but we were afraid of how the dog would act around the wheelchair but Brownie is been a good girl even let's us know if Jack accidently falls out of his wheelchair".

Gracie went over and nudged Brownie who nudged her back. "I think Brownie and Gracie have become friends Zak". "I think they have"Zak stated. "Hey Zak you want to go to the park and play catch with Gracie and Brownie"Jack asked. "Why not come on girl time for some exercise" he replied as Zak paid for the treats. As Zak and Gracie started to leave Marsha told Zak thanks for helping Brownie. "My pleasure". "Get out of my body you don't permission to be in me" Augustine stated. "Just make sure that bird doesn't watch Demon House or your parents are going to think he's possessed"Zak suggested as Marsha chuckled.