42

You and Aaron have you been dating for a year but you haven't been feeling like yourself for a while.  You and Zak are setting up inside.  While you're setting up a camera you feel some pain on your side.  "You all right?".  "Yeah I just have some stomach problems since-oh my god".  "You allright" Zak inquired coming over. "I think I need to go to the-oh god something doesn't feel right" you remarked falling to the floor.  Zak saw something in your pants and pulled them down. 

"Y/N you're not going to believe this but you and Aaron are becoming parents" Zak stated.  "I got to push Zak"you said as Billy walked in.  "You guys allright?".  "Billy call an ambulance.  Push Y/N!!" as you scream.  Outside Billy grabbed his phone as Aaron came over.  "What's going on?". "I don't know" Billy remarked.  Aaron walked into the room as he heard the sound of a baby's cry. 

"It's a boy" Zak replied as you start to cry.  "Oh my god he's adorable" as Zak wrapped the baby in his coat.  The EMTS showed up as Zak got up.  At the hospital Jay and Billy were waiting as Zak came in.  "This is shocking Aaron and Y/N are parents now".  "Zak how did you know how to deliver a baby?".

Zak smiled as Aaron came over.  "You want to meet my son".  The guys walked in as you're holding the baby.  "He's adorable Aaron thank god he didn't get your nose" Jay stated as everyone chuckled.  "What's his name AJ?" Zak inquired.  "No Zakary Alexander" you stated. Zak is god smack. "Seriously you're naming him after me" Zak remarked.  "And we want you to be his god father" I added as tears fell down Zak's  face.  "I'd be honored man" as Zak hugged Aaron.