79

Zak and his crew are doing a quarantine series at the haunted museum.  While Zak is going through some videos he notices something about Rachel and Lilly.  He dials his sister's number.  "Hey Zak how's the quarantine going?".  "Not bad but I have a question for you.  I was looking through some stuff and I've notice every time you go pass Lilly you seem drawn to her"he said. 

"I don't know what it is Zak every time I go in there I get this urge to go pass her and just look at her I get these pictures in my mind"she stated.  "Like what"he asked.  "An abused child than after she died her hair was cut off of her head, than I heard this chant as the hair is put into the doll" Rachel remarked.  "Why don't you come to the museum tomorrow I want to try something with you".   "Sure and Zak she doesn't like Peggy"she said.  

"What made you say that?".  "She told me".  Zak gets a chill down his back as he hangs up. As the guys sleep Zak gets up and goes into the museum.  He walks to Lilly and looks at her.  "Why do you like my sister so much?"he asked Lilly.  "She reminds me of a person who tried to save me" a voice called out.  Zak turned his head and sees a little girl about five.  "You must be Lilly".   She nodded. 

"I like looking around your place but Peggy's a bully we're happy that you keep her in that room" Lilly remarked.  "What do you mean we?"Zak asked.  "All the haunted doll when you leave her door open she bullies us but when Rachel's here she reminds them to close Peggy's room before they leave for the night".  "I'll remember that" as Zak yawned.  "You should get to bed but I have to say one thing".  

"What's that Lilly?"he asked.  "I love it when you say hi to me when you come in here good night" and she disappeared.  When Rachel came walking up the next day Aaron was cleaning some of the equipment.  "Rachel what are you doing here?".  "Zak asked me to come where is he any way?".  "I suspect still in his RV".  You walk over and knock on the door but it's unlock.  She goes in and see Zak isn't there.  "Aaron he isn't in here". 

Rachel and Aaron go in and look around untill she finds Zak asleep holding Lilly in his arms.  Rachel put her hand on Zak and he wakes up a bit startled.  "Zak relax.  What are you doing in here holding Lilly".  Zak looks around untill he sees he has Lilly in his arms.  "I-I-I don't know" he replied.

Aaron comes over as you take Lilly from Zak. "What's going on?".  "I don't know but I'm going to take Zak back to his RV can you lock Lilly up".  Rachel help Zak back to his RV as Aaron puts Lilly back in her case but as Aaron does he hears a child's laughter but sees nobody.