12

(Notice I've been watching a show called Lucifer and this scene keeps popping in my head every time I watch the show)

At Luxe Lucifer is having fun when Maze comes over to him and tells him to hide. "Why should I?" he asked in his British tone. "Remember Zak Bagans well his sister is here and she found out who told her brother about that house in Indiana" she replied. "You're pulling my leg Maze she's in Las Vegas with her brother". "LUCIFER!!!" a voice calls out as he spits out his drink. "Excuse me I think I hear my phone ringing up in my penthouse" and he goes running for his penthouse.

When he comes in Zak is sitting on the couch. "How in the devil did you get up here?". "Maze sent me up here when she found out my sister is going to send you either to your father or back to Hell". "How was I suppose to know that house was a hostel for demons?" he inquired. "Lucifer you have to apologize to Rachel for what happened at that house". "The devil never apologizes beside you're the one who asked for it".

"Look Lucifer you may have giving me a great documentary but it came with a price. Do you think I like wearing these prism glasses my sister is pist off worse than what you have told me about Maze". "How angry can she be?". "You known how your brother calls you Luci well if my sister gets a hold of you. You may need to change your name to Luci instead of Lucifer if you catch my drift" Zak replied.

"Ok I'll apolo- I'll apolo- god I can't say the word do you think she'll take money?" Lucifer inquired. "Lucifer either apologize to my sister or go back to hell. You're choice" Zak replied . Zak walked to the elevator and got in. "All right come on" and they went down together. When they came down Lucifer saw Rachel sitting at the bar. "Rachel my sweet little friend".

"Lucifer I'm extremely upset at you for what happened with my brother". "Look I didn't know that would happen to Zak and for that I'm sorry". "You mean it". "Have you ever known me to lie now let's have a drink and an ice tea for the lady Maze" Lucifer replied.