💖Morning Cuddles- Jaeyong

Taeyong rolled over to the right, the bright sunlight hurting his closed eyes. He snuggled his face into the crook of jaehyuns neck a small groan of annoyance leaving his lips.

Jaehyun shifted under taeyongs touch. He opened his eyes and adjusted his body so he could wrap his arms around taeyongs torso having his head resting against his bare chest.

He leaned his head down to look at his loves sleeping face, his eyelashes resting gently on the top of his cheeks, his lips in a natural pout, his soft silver hair messy, several wisps resting softly against his forehead. Jaehyun thought he looked breathtaking.

Taeyongs nose scrunched up slightly. He shifted slightly before taking a deep breath and opening
His tired eyes. He squinted in the sunlight and blinked the sleep out of them adjusting his vision to look at his smiling boyfriends above him.

Taeyong gave him a smile feeling jaehyun run his hand gently over taeyongs bare shoulder.

Jaehyun leaned down placing a sweet kiss tontaeyongs lips.

"Good morning baby." He said gently smiling at his boyfriend.

"Good morning." Taeyong said, his morning voice low and raspy. He reached up and took jaehyuns hand into his, interlocking their fingers. He rubbed his thumb over jaehyuns knuckles playing with the ring on his ring finger.

Jaehyun kissed the top of taeyongs forehead softly.
Taeyong moved so he could lay facing jaehyun. Jahyun scanned his features, the warm glow of the sun giving his skin a honey glow and making his brown eyes sparkle.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Taeyong said softly.

"Becuase you're beautiful." Jaehyun said brushing taeyongs bangs out of his facebwith his free hand.

Taeyong giggled softly.

"You're so cheesy baby." Taeyong teased.

Jaehyun smiled pressing his nose to taeyongs.
He closed his eyes breathing in slowly, his hand still in taeyongs hair.

"I love you so much Jaehyun. " taeyong whispered brushing his nose across jaehyuns.

Jaehyun opened his eyes with a huge toothy smile.
"I love you too baby." He said before kissing taeyongs lips again, this time longer. When they broke apart they both smiled.

"Do you wanna get up now? Go get some breakfast?" Jaehyun asked gently.

Taeyong thought for a second before nuzzling into jaehyuns chest.

"Lets just stay like this for a little bit." He said with a quiet voice.

Jaehyuns heart swelled. He giggled wrapping his arms securely around his boyfriend their legs tangling together underneath the blanket.

"God, why are you so cute?" Jaehyun said in a whispery voice. He kissed the top of taeyongs head once more before he cuddled into taeyong further holding his body close to him.

Taeyong smiled wide as he closed his eyes feeling happy and in love.