🩹🖤Accident - Jaemin

Request by: BQMUNCHKIN_13

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND THERE VERY WELL MAY BE MISTAKES. I APOLOGIZE LOL

"aish he should've been here by now." Jeno said tapping his foot nervously.

"maybe music core ran longer than expected." Jisung said softly.

"it's still snowing pretty hard out there; he's probably stuck in traffic." Renjun said.

"well they go on soon I hope he doesn't miss the show." Jeno said shifting anxiously in his seat.

The dreamies sat in their seats as they waited for 127's performance to start.

While they were sitting in the audience, suddenly Mark came to them in the crowd sprinting through the rows with an urgent look on his face.

"hyung?! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be backstage?" jeno said feeling confused.

"guys, come with me, taeyong just got a call from the hospital." Mark said urgently.

"the hospital?! Why? What's going on?" renjun said as they began following him.

"it's jaemin."

All their eyes widened, and they ran through the crowd to get backstage with the rest of nct 127.

When they finally arrived they saw taeyong on the phone a very concerned expression on his face the rest of the boys standing around equally as worried.

"hyung, what's going on?!" jisung asked feeling scared.

Taeyong was pacing back and forth until the phone call ended.

Before he could say anything he burst into tears his knees buckling under him.

"hyung!" Mark yelled as he and Johnny rushed to catch him.

"what's wrong Yong? What happened?" johnny said frantically as he got taeyong back on his feet.

"j...jaemin...he's been in an accident..." he sobbed.

All their eyes widened, and they rushed over to taeyong.

"what kind of accident?! Is he okay!?" jeno yelled grabbing taeyong's shoulders.

"they...they said he was in a vehicle roll over...he...he's in surgery..." he cried.

Tears immediately came to everyone's eyes.

"we need to get to the hospital, come on everyone get your mics off." Taeil said wiping his watery eyes.

They nodded ripping their mics off and rushing to the stage manager.

"sir, we're sorry but we need to leave, one of our members has been in an accident, we need to get to the hospital right now." Yuta said quickly before he rushed back to the others who were loading into the van.

They sped to the hospital as fast as they could in the heavy snowfall.

They pulled into the parking lot and rushed through the emergency room doors frantically making all the people look at them as they were still wearing their performance outfits.

"hello? Can I help you?" the woman at the front desk said.

"I'm Lee Taeyong, i...I was called about Na Jaemin's accident...I'm his guardian.."