🖤🩹Racism- Yuta

Request by: malewifeyuta

TRIGGER WARNING: Racial/Ethnic Slurs, Verbal Abuse, Physical Abuse

(Yuta and Jaehyun are in a relationship)

It was time for a comeback, 127 preparing to learn a brand new choreography and discuss their vocal parts with their coaches.

Usually the process was straightforward, that is until their manager was suddenly replaced by someone they had never met.

The boys were surprised to find out their manager had accepted another job without mentioning anything to them, leaving them with the stranger with little to no preparation.

The boy's walked in startled to see the new face.

"hey guys, I know you're probably confused but starting today I will be your new general manager, I will do my very best to take care of you all." He said with a deep bow.

The boys bowed back greeting the man politely.

"sir, why the sudden personnel change?" taeyong asked.

"ah, well I was told he accepted a job at an acting agency."

"oh, I see." The leader responded.

"regardless, I have been working closely with the other managers and choreographers so I am fully prepared to begin this comeback with you." He smiled and it started to feel less tense in the room.

The boys smiled and nodded.

"we will do our best." They bowed their heads once again.

"alright, now, let's get to work hm?"

With that practice went as it normally did, the man was well educated in the performing arts and was able to help them with a lot of the hiccups they encountered.

By the end of their first practice the boys felt good about their new manager.

By the time they were leaving, the man called out to yuta.

"yuta-shi, could you hang back a second?"

Yuta stopped; his hand interlocked with his boyfriend's.

"go ahead, I'll be home soon." Yuta said with a smile.

Jaehyun smiled and squeezed his hand before following the others into the hall letting the door close softly behind him.

Yuta turned to face the man, his kind soft features suddenly dark and threatening.

"jiseok-hyung?"

"yah don't call me that." He spat.

Yuta was taken aback by the venomous tone.

"oh, sorry sir, it's just, you told us to call you that earlier-

"I told them they can call me that, not you." He growled.

Yuta suddenly recoiled usure of why the man was angry with him. He hung his head.

"I'm sorry sir."

The man scoffed.

"I told you to stay because I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your members."

"embarrass me?"