🖤Bullied (Jaemin X Jeno)

Na Jaemin was walking down the sidewalk on his way to school with a new fresh bruise on his right eye.

He had a frown on his face as he entered the treacherous building. He straightened his tie and made sure his uniform looked neat and clean. The principal was always picky about neat uniforms.

He walked down the long corridor, receiving a couple of stares from his fellow peers. He turned down a corner and walked to his locker.

He sighed sadly as more graffiti was on the smooth blue metal. He had tried to remove the previous ones but they were all still there. He stared at the word "FAG" written in permanent black ink. He quickly unlocked his locker and retrieved his textbooks. Once he shut his locker, he was immediaty shoved into the lockers. He opened his eyes and saw the familiar faces.

"Where you going fag?"
"Leave me alone taeyong." Jaemin replied to the taller male.

"Oh! He's talkin back now is He? Veeerry impressive." Johnny sarcastically said.

"Yeah, guess he's got some balls after all." Lucas smirked.

"Come on... Just let me go." Jaemin said weakly.

"After you talked back to us? Nuh uh you aren't going anywhere!"

Taeyong yelled as he slammed his fist into jaemin's stomach.

Jaemin doubled over in pain.

"Haha how does that feel bitch!?" Johnny yelled as he smiled maniacally.

"Please...please stop..." Jaemin whined.

"Take him down." Taeyong ordered.

Upon hearing that, Johnny and Lucas on que began furiously kicking him until he fell to the ground. They continued to kick him several times until taeyong decided he had enough.

When they stopped kicking him, Lucas took a Sharpie out of his bag and wrote something on jaemin's locker. The three boys left down the hallway leaving Jaemin curled up on the floor.

Jaemin layed there curled up against himself. He felt like crying but didn't. He just stayed there on the floor awaiting the Inevitable.

Jeno was walking down the hallway his messenger bag snuggly secured around his body. He had one earbud in his ear and stopped when he saw someone laying on the floor.

"What? Hey! Are you Okay!" Jeno called to the boy.

Jaemin just whined in pain.

"Hey? Can you hear me?" Jeno ran over and knelt down next to jaemin.

Jaemin nodded weakly.

" I'm Okay... You can go..."

"Are you sure?" Jeno said as he slightly stood up.

Jaemin nodded as he forced himself upwards. He tried to stand but automatically fell back down unable to support his own weight.

He hit the ground with a thud.

"Hey, take it easy. You are clearly hurt. Let me help." Jeno knelt back down and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Okay, on the count of three I'm gonna pick you up alright?"

Jeno counted to three and lifted Jaemin up onto his back.

Jaemins entire body ached as he was hoisted onto jeno's back and draped over his shoulders.

"Are you alright? Do I need to adjust you?" Jeno asked as he gently wrapped his arms around jaemin's small legs.

"...no...I'm Okay...."
Jaemin responded weakly.