🖤💖Panic Attack- Jeno

Request By: dotorii23

"Okay guys, it's gonna get crazy out there so stick together until we get outside okay?" mark's leader voice was firm and serious as he instructed the dreamies from the hallway.

"Hyung, don't we have our bodyguards with us?" jisung asked nervously.

"No sungie, not this time. So keep your masks on and hoods up okay? I want everyone to hold hands until we get to the van alright?"

"Yes hyung." Haechan answered.

They joined hands and descended into the insanely crowded airport. There were people everywhere, cameras flashing, people screaming and shoving and just creating utter chaos.

The dreamies held each other's hands tightly as they quickly rushed through the crowd.

They could barely see where they were going as they were instantly bombarded by screaming fans and paparazzi.

As they were shuffling through the crowd, Jeno spotted someone walking towards him. he tried to ignore them, but they were definitely headed for him specifically.

Before he knew it, the girl was right next to him, a huge terrifying smile on her face. She had a poster of Jeno clutched in her hand and she was right up against him.

"Jeno-oppa! Oh my gosh I can't believe it's really you!! I've been tracking your location for three weeks and I've finally found you!"

Jeno was instantly terrified. He tried to follow Jaemin and ignore the girl but suddenly, her hand was wrapped around his wrist and her grip was tightening. His hand was ripped from jaemin's, and he was instantly separated from the rest of the crowd.

Jaemin realized Jeno's hand was no longer in his and he panicked. He whipped his head around searching for Jeno but didn't see him anywhere.

"Hyung! Hyung Jeno's gone!" Jaemin shouted to alert mark.

Mark panicked as he looked around for Jeno while trying to keep the younger boys in the line and away from the crowd.

"Do you guys see him anywhere?!" mark asked the others as they all looked around frantically.

After a few minutes and panicked searching, haechan suddenly shouted.

"There! He's over there hyung!" he spotted Jeno being pulled off by some girl at the other end of the room. they quickly rushed through the crowd and followed the girl to get to Jeno.

The girl had a death grip on Jeno's wrist, and she was freakishly strong despite her tiny body.

Jeno realized she was dragging him towards the other exit far away from where he was supposed to be going. He was panicking, he had no idea how he was going to get out of this.

As he lost feeling in his wrist, he began to cry as his breath hitched and his heartbeat rapidly increasing.

"Aww, Jeno-oppa, don't cry, I promise I'll take really good care of you! You'll love living with me oppa!" she reassured devilishly.

"Please...please let me go...I'll do anything you want just...let me go home...I'm begging you!" Jeno begged with tears streaming down his face.

"wouldn't you rather come home with me oppa? I can take such good care of you, dream won't even notice your gone, you won't miss them once you're with me oppa."

Jeno was petrified as he saw the door come into view he quickly took his other hand and shoved the girl into the crowd as hard as he could. Once he was free from her grip he booked it down the hall in search for a safe location.