🩹💖Fever - Taeil

Request by: Celestisabelle5

Warning: vomit

Taeil woke up with a raging headache. His skin was coated in sweat, and he was absolutely freezing. His alarm felt like sewing needles being driven into his head through his ears. He groaned loudly and slapped his phone screen turning off the alarm. He collapsed back into his cool pillow not finding the energy to get up.

He slept for an extra fifteen minutes before his backup alarm went off. He groaned rolling over to grab his phone of his nightstand. He turned off the alarm and dropped the phone rubbing the sleep out of his eyes before forcing himself to sit up.

The first thing he noticed was how dizzy he got when he first sat up. he closed his eyes and steadied himself before slowly peeling his eyes open again. His body felt heavy and sore, a dull ache in every single part of him. he slowly swung his legs over his mattress and forced himself to stand. He stumbled into his bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

He was so cold, he had goosebumps all over his skin his teeth chattering as he stood in front of the sink. He wrapped his arm around himself as he tiredly brushed his teeth, his throat felt try and sore as he spit the toothpaste into the sink and rinsed his mouth.

He squirted his face wash onto his fingers and applied it to his face noticing how warm his skin felt under his fingertips. He sighed as he rubbed the product into his skin feeling utterly exhausted just from the simple action.

He rinsed his face and dried it with a towel before lazily getting dressed.

He grabbed his phone and entered the living room where the rest of 127 were all sitting. He slumped down on the couch feeling exhausted and achy.

"good morning hyung, taeyong made breakfast you should go eat before we leave." Johnny said warmly.

Taeil really didn't have an appetite, but he didn't want to worry his dongsaengs by telling them he was sick. He smiled and went to the kitchen to grab his plate that taeyong had prepared for him.

"thanks Yong." He said softly as he sat at the table next to haechan and across from Yuta.

He looked down at the warm food and grimaced slightly, the thought of eating it making his stomach churn a little. He grabbed his fork and began eating, his throat sore as he swallowed. He quickly took a swig of water hoping it would soothe his throat before he took only a few more bites before he was done.

Haechan eyed him closely noticing his odd behavior.

"are you okay hyung?"

Taeil looked at the younger and smiled.

"of course I am, why do you ask?"

"oh well you barely touched your breakfast, so I thought something was wrong."

"nothing's wrong I just, I'm not very hungry right now that's all."

Hyuck seemed to buy taeil's story, but Yuta looked at him suspiciously.

"you sure hyung? You do look a little pale."

"it's probably just my new moisturizer, it has a white tint to it." Taeil lied through his teeth hoping Yuta would drop the subject.

Yuta raised his brow but decided to leave it.

"okay guys, it's time for practice." Taeyong clapped his hands to get their attention.

They all grabbed their bags and followed taeyong out of the dorms and down to the practice room.

Taeil noticed a slight discomfort in his stomach as they entered the practice room but just ignored it as he tried to focus on work.