🖤💖Stressed Doyoung

Request idea by: alex_0212

I hope this is okay! i feel like i made it a little different than what you asked... but i hope you still like it.

thanks for the request!!

Doyoung collapsed onto his mattress with a heavy sigh. His tense body relaxing slightly as it sunk into the soft bed. He closed his eyes feeling absolutely exhausted. It had been a long day of schedules for Nct 127 as they were working on a new album. Doyoung was super busy bouncing from dance practice to recording to photoshoots and he had to wake up early the next morning for more. His mind was dizzy with thoughts, his responsibilities piling up rapidly.

Doyoung decided to skip dinner after his manger had told him to lose some weight for the music video recording later in the upcoming weeks. After they got home finally, doyoung went straight to his room barely speaking to the others.

The others had noticed his odd behavior recently but decided not to pry into doyoung by asking him excessive questions. Taeyong had just finished making dinner and called the boys to come eat. They all sat around the table excited to eat after a long day of work.

"where's doyoung?" taeyong asked as he spooned rice into bowls.

"I think he went to his room hyung." Mark answered.

Taeyong raised an eyebrow. "well, he should eat, johnny will you go get him?"

Johnny nodded. He jogged through the hallway and knocked on doyoung's closed door.

"Doyoung! Come eat!" johnny called through the door. He received no answer, so he knocked again.

"doyoung? are you in there?" johnny pressed his ear against the door but couldn't hear anything.

" I'm coming in okay?"

johnny opened the door and entered doyoung's dark room. He approached the bed and saw doyoung sprawled out on the bed still wearing his skinny jeans and leather jacket from the shoot. He was passed out asleep, his chest rising and falling deeply.

Johnny sighed as he looked at the older.

"you must be exhausted, we'll save you a bowl."

Johnny smiled to himself. He gently removed doyoung's jacket and covered him with a blanket before he left the room.

"he's dead asleep hyung." Johnny announced as he sat back down next to mark.

"he must be really tired, it's only 7:30." Jaehyun said as he took a swig of his water.

"it's okay, let him sleep, we have a long day tomorrow too." Taeyong said as he continued eating.

Doyoung's alarm blared in his ear waking him from his peaceful sleep. He groaned loudly as he smacked his phone screen aggressively. He layed there for a few more minutes before he forced himself to sit up and get dressed. As he got ready, he realized that he wasn't feeling the best. He didn't know exactly what was wrong, but he knew something was off.

The group all loaded in the van and went to their first photoshoot. The car ride was loud and painful. Music was playing from the radio and the members were being super loud and energetic this morning. Doyoung wasn't sure why, but he wanted the noise to stop.

Mark began laughing at something johnny said, his high-pitched cackle becoming astronomically loud in the tight space.

Doyoung furrowed his brows, his irritation growing. He tried to block it out, but mark kept laughing and he snapped.