🩹💖Methyphobia- Renjun

Request by: Harry__1276

Methyphobia: fear of being drunk

TRIGGER WARNING: Drinking, Being Drunk, Drink Spiking, Panic Attack, Vomiting

"I can't believe we made the top of the chart!" Haechan squealed loudly in the back of the van.

"I know! And it already has ten million streams on Spotify!" jaemin added, matching haechan's volume.

The dreamies were absolutely ecstatic over their win for their new song. It was their first big win in a while so to say they were excited is an understatement.

"guys this is so fucking cool, look how big this trophy is!" mark chirped as he showed off the shiny object to the others.

"we have to celebrate hyung! Let's go home and have some drinks and cook some beef!" jeno said with a wide toothy smile.

"and pork belly!!" Jisung squealed.

The others giggled at his excitement and raved about their award until they pulled into the parking lot of the supermarket.

"I'll be right back, hyuck come help me." Mark said as he slid out of the van followed by donghyuck.

They entered the store and grabbed as many bottles of soju as they could fit in their arms along with a package of thinly sliced beef and pork belly. They filled their shopping basket with some chips and Haechan grabbed a case of beer as they headed to the checkout.

Mark showed his ID and paid for the items before they headed back to the van.

They set the bags down on the floor, the bottles clanking together as the car started moving.

Renjun peered down at the green bottles and he cringed.

"hyung? that seems like a lot for the seven of us, are you seriously planning on drinking all that?"

"aish renjun-ah come on, we're celebrating!! Who cares if we get a little drunk?" Haechan whined playfully hitting renjun's shoulder.

Renjun had a nervous glint in his eyes, staring down at the bags by his feet.

"still, that's a lot of alcohol..."

"aish renjunnie, always gonna be such a downer." Jaemin teased making the others laugh.

Mark gently tapped renjun's leg and looked at him softly.

"don't listen to them jun-ah, you don't have to drink."

Renjun gave the leader a grateful smile and nodded.

When they arrived at home, they raced upstairs with the bags and were quick to set up their table-top grill and retrieve their collection of glass shot glasses that they barely got to use.

Jeno and jaemin fired up the grill and began opening the packages of meat while Haechan and chenle lined the bottles and cans up on the table and Jisung poured the chips into bowls.

They all sat around the table barely able to contain their excitement.

"aish let's crack one of these open already!" jaemin said as he grabbed a bottle and flipped it upside down twisting the cap off in the process. Jaemin began pouring the soju into each of their shot glasses, renjun cringing at the one placed in front of him.

"alright, cheers everyone!" mark called as he raised his glass up being joined by the others, except renjun who's glass remained on the table.

They took their shots and slammed the glasses back down on the table.