🩹💖Slippery-Jisung

Request by: @31LouisTomlinson31

So full disclaimer, i got super carried away with this and accidentally made it like super long lmao. also, i kinda added a few plot points that you didn't ask for so i'm sorry if that isn't what you wanted! i changed a few things but i hope you still like it!!

also this takes place during that one Nct dream stage where all the members were slipping cuz of the rain just for context!

okay, enjoy!

"Alright everyone, we go on in fifteen but we just got notified that a storm is rolling through this area so it might rain. Don't be nervous or anything, but I want you all to be careful on that stage, okay?" the dream manager spoke clearly informing the young boys of the weather conditions.

"Understood hyung, thank you for letting us know." Mark bowed before he went back with the others to help them get prepared for the show.

"Hyung, is the stage going to be slippery?" haechan whined to mark as he strapped on his mic.

"It might be hyuck so watch your footing if it starts to rain, okay?"

"What if I fall hyung?"

"Then you just get back up just like always, but if you get hurt," he turned to face the other ones.

"If any of you get hurt, you need to let me know, do you understand me?" mark's tone was serious as he looked at his dongsaengs.

"Yes hyung." They all said in unison.

"Good, now positive attitudes, take a deep breath and let's give a great show!" mark cheered hyping up the younger boys before they all walked out on stage.

They performed chewing gum with no problems and were beginning "We Young" when a huge boom of thunder rolled through the sky. Mark peeked at the sky seeing the dark gray clouds rolling through fairly quickly. The wind picked up and the air smelt of rain.

Thy were halfway through the song when they felt water hitting their faces. It was just sprinkling at first but then all of a sudden out of nowhere, it began pouring. The stage was quickly coated in a layer of water and the boy's outfits and hair were soaked completely.

Mark saw Jaemin and renjun visibly shiver from the cold rain and he desperately wanted to get them inside and dry, but he knew he had to finish the performance.

He eyed Jaemin from the back of the stage and non-chalantly asked if he was okay.

Jaemin nodded even though his teeth were chattering.

Mark nodded before he went into his rap.

As soon as they moved to the next sequence, he saw jisung slip on the rain and come crashing to the stage landing on his back hard.

Mark's eyes widened in concern as he watched chenle rush to pick him up. jisung smiled with a blush across his cheeks and appeared okay but mark was getting concerned about their performing conditions.

Soon, he spotted Jeno slip and fall as well and then renjun who also hit the ground.

Mark made a face at all of them putting his thumb up to ask if they were okay. All three of them replied with a thumbs up which made mark feel better.

He was thankful they only had one more song left, "my first and last" before their performance was over.

He focused on performing as best as he could, him himself almost falling twice before the song ended.