🩹💖Sick - Doyoung

Request by: niklee426_

Warning: Vomit

NCT 127 were all relaxing at home as they finally had an off day after four busy weeks of schedules. They were all dressed in comfy clothes and were relaxing on the couches in the living room watching tv and playing on their phones.

Jaehyun, johnny, and mark were all piled together on the couch all looking at something on johnny's phone while taeyong and taeil sat in a chair watching the tv. Jungwoo was sitting on the floor with haechan playing a card game and Yuta was fast asleep on the love seat.

Everyone was at peace enjoying their break from work. Except for doyoung.

He sat on the far end of the couch squirming uncomfortably. He felt discomfort in his stomach, and it wasn't getting any better. He shifted on the couch and wrapped his arms around his tummy feeling a particularly painful cramp strike him hard. He felt cold sweat coat his pale skin as he layed curled up in a fetal position on the couch.

Johnny had noticed the younger's discomfort and he non chalantly reached over and placed his hand on doyoung's back.

"You doing okay doyoung-ah?" he asked softly.

Doyoung gave a small groan and nodded not wanting johnny to worry about him.

"You sure? You don't look so good."

"I'm okay hyung...just a little tired." He lied.

Johnny wasn't fully convinced but he decided to not press the younger anymore. He kept his hand resting on his back the whole time though hoping it offered him some kind of comfort.

As doyoung layed there, the pain in his stomach worsened creating a swirling storm of queasiness to wash over him. he clenched his teeth and breathed out of his mouth trying to ease his nausea praying to God he wouldn't get sick.

Johnny noticed doyoung's body language and took note of his sweaty skin and pale sickly face. He quickly caught taeyong's attention and pointed to the younger.

Taeyong took out his phone and texted johnny.

"Something wrong with doyoung?"

"I don't know for sure, but I think he's not feeling well."

"Aww, poor doyoungie... does he look bad?"

"he's really pale and sweaty."

"Okay, we'll keep an eye on him, thanks hyung."

Johnny pocketed his phone and turned back to jaehyun and mark keeping doyoung in his peripheral.

Doyoung had felt himself doze off to sleep and had been napping for around fifteen minutes before he woke up suddenly. He felt a horrible pain in his stomach, his brain spinning with dizziness and a horrible wave of nausea hitting him like a truck.

He closed his eyes and massaged his belly trying to soothe the discomfort but with every second he felt sicker and sicker.

He felt his stomach flip and he knew he had no more time to stall. He suddenly jumped off the couch and bolted to the bathroom which alerted all the members except for Yuta who was still asleep.

"What just happened?" mark said with wide eyes.

"Shit, I knew he looked sick, I'll go check on him." johnny said as he got up from the couch and rushed after doyoung.

"I'll come with you hyung." Taeyong said as he peeled away from taeil and followed johnny into the hallway.

Once they entered the hall, they immediately heard doyoung retching miserably from the bathroom. Their hearts broke as they rushed in finding doyoung on his knees, his head buried in the toilet, his hands clutching the sides of the toilet seat so hard his knuckles were white.