🖤💖Mistakes - Chenle

Request by: maybe_a_bit_mad

I think i changed this a little bit but i hope you still like it!

POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING: Yelling, Scolding, Name-Calling

The dreamies had been extremely busy all week, nonstop scheduling, filming, all the stuff that stresses them out.

They finally had a few days off and the dreamies were relaxing in the living room happy to finally not have work.

Jisung and haechan were playing a video game on the tv while Renjun read a book and nomin sat cuddled up in the recliner watching jeno's phone as he scrolled through tiktok.

Mark was sitting on the couch resting his eyes as he listened to the sounds of the video game.

Chenle suddenly came into the living room and sat next to mark on the couch.

"morning hyung." He smiled.

"morning chenle, you sleep well?" mark asked.

"yeah, pretty well, how about you?" chenle asked softly.

"eh, alright I guess, I was finishing some work up last night, so I didn't get a lot of sleep."

Chenle smiled softly and snuggled up to mark laying his head on mark's shoulder.

"you work so hard hyung, you're supposed to be on a break."

Mark giggled slightly at chenle.

"alright, alright, that's enough chenle." He said as he pushed chenle off of him.

Chenle whined immediately going back to mark's arm.

Mark shrugged him off again feeling a little annoyed.

"come on chenle, quit touching me." mark said a little more serious than before.

Chenle scooted away feeling a little hurt. he looked down with his hands folded in his lap.

"s.. sorry hyung." He said before he got off the couch and left the living room.

"mark, don't you think you were a little harsh?" haechan asked from the floor.

"yeah, hyung he seems upset now." Jaemin chimed in.

"he's fine, he's being childish on purpose." Mark said crossing his arms over his chest and closing his eyes.

Jisung looked at Renjun and Renjun nodded indicating he agreed with the others.

It had been a few hours and the dreamies decided they wanted to go out to eat. Chenle hadn't returned to the living room so haechan went to his room to get him.

"chenle, we wanna go get something to eat do you wanna come?" haechan called through the door.

"no, I'm okay hyung thanks..."

Haechan raised his brow at chenle's tone.

"hey le? Can I come in?"

"sure."

Haechan opened the door and saw chenle laying on his bed on his stomach scrolling through Instagram with a sad expression on his face.

"hey, what's going on, why don't you wanna go?"

Chenle sighed continuing to scroll through Instagram.

"I'm just, I'm not in the mood to go out today."