🩹💖Xiaojun - Dislocated Knee

Request by: niklee426_

"okay from the top! We have to get this dance perfect for the show." Kun said in his leader voice as he looked at the members through the mirror.

They were panting and sweating as they had been working hard for the past two hours but smiled and nodded at the leader.

"alright, 5, 6, 7, 8!" kun said as the track started and they began the choreo for the fifth time.

The boys had determined faces as they focused on completing the dance, wanting to perfect their performance.

As they danced, things seemed to be going well, they were in perfect coordination and their timing was impeccable.

The boys went to change positions, xiaojun jumping to the left side and landing on his foot in an awkward way. His leg was straighter than it should be, but he couldn't adjust it in time.

He turned to the right, his leg still very straight. He went to move and felt his knee shift uncomfortable.

Before he could register what happened, a popping sensation was felt just under his knee cap.

He winced in pain but focused on dancing.

With one final shift of his legs, his knee popped loudly, and he cried out in pain hitting the floor as his legs gave out.

The rest of wayv were instantly concerned.

"jun? are you alright?" ten asked noticing the boy now on the floor.

He bit his lip hard unable to talk due to the pain.

Kun turned off the music as they all rushed to his side.

"jun, did you hurt yourself?" kun asked his leader voice turned to his mother-like one.

He squeezed his eyes shut, his hands holding his knee as he took shaky breaths. He nodded quickly.

"aish, okay, lay against me junnie, ten get his pant leg down please." Kun said pulling xiaojun against his chest.

Ten nodded and he and yang yang began slowly pulling xiaojun's leg out of his pant leg.

"holy shit!" yang yang suddenly shouted.

"what is it?" kun said feeling worried.

"gege...his kneecap is in the wrong place." Ten said looking worriedly at kun.

"what?"

"come look hyung." Yang yang said.

Kun slowly moved xiaojun placing him in hendery's lap and crawled over to the other two instantly seeing the boys misplaced kneecap and the swelling around it.

"oh no, this looks bad." Kun said slowly moving his hand to xiaojun's leg. He gently pressed his fingers to xiaojun's kneecap instantly earning a cry of pain from the younger.

Hendery softly ran his fingers through xiaojun's hair.

"breath junnie, it's okay." He cooed softly hating seeing xiaojun in pain.

"we have to take you to the hospital jun, your knee is dislocated."

Xiaojun just nodded breathing through the unbearable pain.

"okay, help me get him up, I'll carry him on my back." kun said as he knelt down while hendery and yang yang helped him onto the leader's back.

"okay, it's alright jun, you'll be okay. Gege's gonna take care of you."