🖤💖Nightmare - Haechan

Request by Tasneeeeeeeeeeem

It was quite late, and the 127 dorms were very quiet, all the members either asleep or dong something quietly in their rooms. Taeyong was well awake tending to his fish and reviewing the schedule for the week. He was convinced all the others were already asleep, so he remained as quiet as possible.

He was sitting at his desk working on his laptop when he heard a strange sound. He brushed it off at first thinking it was nothing and went back to work.

The sound continued, it was faint, but it was definitely coming from one of the member's rooms. Taeyong sat up and tilted his head towards the door listening for the noise.

He heard it clear as day this time, the sound of heavy breathing and whimpering. The voice was slightly high- pitched, they sounded younger which meant it had to be haechan.

Taeyong was immediately on his feet his laptop abandoned on his desk. He rushed into the hall, the sound much louder now. He quickly shuffled over to haechan's door and knocked.

"hyuck? Are you alright?" he asked softly.

The sound didn't stop but he received no answer which made his chest ache in worry.

"hyuck? It's taeyong are you okay?"

Still no answer.

"okay, I'm coming in donghyuck." Taeyong announced before he turned the knob and rushed into haechan's room. it was pitch dark and haechan was still bundled up under his blankets in bed.

Taeyong sat on the edge of haechan's mattress and clicked on his bed side lamp seeing the boy's scrunched up expression and his shaking hands gripping the blankets extremely tight. His skin was coated in a thin layer of sweat, his eyes moving rapidly under his eyelids.

Taeyong quickly shook his shoulder trying to wake him up.

"donghyuck, wake up, open your eyes for me hyuckie." He called as he continued to shake the boy's shoulder.

Donghyuck showed no sign of waking up despite taeyong's attempts.

Haechan's breaths were quick and shallow like he was panicking in his sleep. Taeyong took a breath and reached under haechan to lift him up into a sitting position. He held him up securely and shook his gently.

"donghyuck! Wake up hyuckie, open your eyes please hyuckie." Taeyong called slightly louder than before.

Suddenly, haechan's body flinched slightly and his eyes shot open. He glanced around the dimly lit room in a panic, his eyes darting in all directions.

"hey, hey, hyuckie it's okay, it's just me, you're okay." Taeyong said quickly noticing the boy's panic.

Donghyuck blinked a few times trying to catch his breath. He shifted his gaze until his eyes met taeyong's soft boba eyes.

Taeyong smiled softly and ran his hand through haechan's hair.

"h.. hyung?" haechan gasped out.

"yes hyuckie, it's me, I'm right here."

Haechan's body flooded with relief. Tears filled his eyes as if a trigger and his lip quivered sadly as he looked at his concerned leader.

"hey, it's okay hyuckie, don't cry you're safe I promise." Taeyong spoke gently as he watched tears begin to drip down haechan's face.

Haechan leaned forward his head hitting taeyong's chest. His tears were in a constant flow now and he couldn't stop them even if he tried.

Taeyong felt his heart break. He quickly wrapped his arms tightly around the younger and held him close letting him cry into his t-shirt.