🖤💖Separation Anxiety - Jeno

Request by: amayaj203

Jeno had a pretty restless night, no matter what he tried he simply could not fall asleep through the night. He stayed up and did some work even though he was utterly exhausted until the sun rose, and he heard his members wake up and start their days.

He dragged himself out of bed and trudged into the living room joining the others.

"Good morning jeno-shi, how did you sleep?" mark said from the couch.

"Eh, not too well, I couldn't seem to fall asleep last night."

"Awe, are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I'm not sick or anything I just wouldn't fall asleep for some reason."

"Hmm, well you look exhausted, we don't have any schedules today why don't you take one of my sleeping pills and try to take a nap?"

"Are you sure hyung? Don't you guys need help doing the chores and stuff?"

"No jeno, your health is more important, you need to sleep okay?"

"Okay hyung...thank you."

Mark smiled before he got up and went to grab his sleeping pills. He gave one to jeno and sent him back to his room to sleep.

Once jeno had layed in bed for fifteen minutes, he had successfully fallen asleep.

He woke up four hours later feeling rested and ready to take on the rest of the day. He rubbed his eyes and swung his legs over the mattress and got dressed before walking out to meet the others.

He smiled as he stepped into the living room, but it fell when the room was empty.

"Huh? Guys?" he called out as he walked further out.

Still no sign of them.

He jogged into the kitchen, but they weren't there.

"Guys?! Where are you?!" he called loudly feeling his heart beating fast in his chest.

He rushed into each of their bedrooms and panicked even more when he found each room completely empty.

He rushed back to the living room and grabbed his phone calling mark quickly. It rang but there was no answer.

"Mark-hyung?! Where...where are you guys? Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?"

Jeno said breathlessly into the phone before he ended t and called jaemin.

Again, no answer. His breath hitched, his eyes filling with water.

"Nana! Nana where are you guys?? Please if this is a prank it's not funny! Can you please answer my calls!?"

Tears began dripping down his chin as he tried one more member.

He raised the phone to his ear with an extremely shaky hand. It rang a little longer this time and still went to voicemail.

Jeno let out a choked sob as he screamed into the phone.

"Hyuckie! Please answer me!! I can't take this anymore! Please come home...please i...i...I can't breathe haechan...i...I need you guys- "the voicemail cut off and he dropped the phone to the floor. his knees buckled as his shaky legs gave up on him. he went crashing to the floor a sobbing mess as his breathing became worse.

He scooted back to the couch and brought his knees up to his chest hugging himself tight as he fought flashes in his head reminding him of why he was so afraid to be alone.