🩹🖤💖Accident - 127

Request by: Sparris23

TRIGGER WARNING: CAR ACCIDENT, INJURIES, BLOOD, GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF WOUND

"Yo that concert was crazy!" mark squealed as he excitedly banged on the arm of his seat.

"I know! Did you see all the n citizens out there!? I've never seen so many people in one room!" Haechan said matching mark's energy.

Taeyong smiled at them from the passenger seat of the van admiring his dongsaengs and feeling pride swell in his chest.

"good thing the show ended before this rain though, we would've been drenched!" jaehyun said as he looked out the window seeing big raindrops hit the glass, the sky an angry gray color.

"right? Looks like a pretty nasty storm is coming." Johnny added.

"hey hyung? How far are the dorms from here?" Jungwoo asked leaning forward to talk to taeyong.

"um, it looks like it'll be about two hours." The leader replied.

"maybe longer if this rain doesn't let up." The driver said turning up his windshield wiper speed as the rain came pounding down on the van.

"well, might as well get some sleep while we're stuck here." Doyoung said as he slid his travel pillow on his neck and leaned back in his seat.

"I'm with you on that doyoung." Yuta said before he laid his head on marks shoulder and closed his eyes.

They had driven for around an hour peacefully listening to the radio, a few members asleep.

"aish, this traffic." The driver complained.

"hyung, it says the roads closed up ahead." Taeyong said as he scrolled on his phone.

"huh? Which road?"

"exit 127, looks like there was an accident."

"aish okay, which way is the detour?"

Taeyong checked the maps app and stuck the phone on the dashboard for their driver.

"this route seems to be much longer." Taeyong explained.

"aish, it has me taking some back road, guess it'll be awhile till we're back in the city." The man said before he moved up in traffic.

Once they finally could move, he turned onto the detour route and began the long drive back to the dorms.

"there's literally nothing out here." Haechan said as he peered out the window seeing nothing but fields of emptiness.

A huge boom of thunder roared through the sky, the rain pounding on the vehicle hard.

"hyung is it safe to drive in this weather?" taeyong asked as he watched the clouds cover the sky, strikes of lightening cracking the sky with bright blue and purple light.

"I have to keep driving, we have a flash flood warning, I wouldn't want us to get stuck in that."

"that's true, just be careful okay hyung?"

He nodded at taeyong keeping his hands firmly on the steering wheel.

It had been nearly twenty five minutes and the rain had not let up, the storm was roaring around them, loud thunder filling the air and bright flashes of lightening lighting up the dark sky.

There was nobody else on the road for a while and the rain was coming down so hard they could barely see out the windshield.

Suddenly, there was a pair of headlights up ahead. The driver squinted trying to see how far away the vehicle was. He saw the wipers slide across the glass and in that split second of visibility, he saw that a truck was heading straight for them and fast.