🖤Loss - Yumark

Request by: UltimateMarkBiased

OKAY SO DISCLAIMER, THIS IS REALLY SAD, LIKE I WAS LITERALLY TEARING UP WRITING IT.

TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE, DEATH, MOURNING, MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH

Be Prepared Ya'll, this is alot.

"yuta stop pacing you're making the floor squeak." Johnny said to the Japanese boy as he paced back and forth.

"I'm sorry just, mark usually lets me know if he's gonna be late...I'm worried." Yuta said biting down on his thumbnail.

"yuta, I'm sure mark is fine, he's only like fifteen minutes late." Taeyong said from the couch.

"okay, okay, you're right..."

"just relax hyung, he'll be home soon." Haechan said softly giving yuta a small smile.

Yuta took a breath and nodded.

He decided to go into his bedroom and put his laundry away while he waited for mark to return.

He had finished with the laundry after twenty minutes and still hadn't heard from mark. He looked down at his promise ring, the one mark had proposed to him with a month ago.

He sighed and checked his phone hoping there would be a text from mark but there wasn't one, there wasn't anything at all.

After he anxiously waited 45 minutes he decided he couldn't sit and wait any longer. Mark wouldn't disappear without letting him know and that sent nervous chills down his spine.

He rushed out into the living room and began pulling on his shoes and coat.

"woah, yuta where are you going?" doyoung asked seeing the boy rush.

"to look for mark, it's been too long, I can't sit around any longer."

"okay, don't panic yuta, I'm sure everything's okay." Johnny said giving yuta a reassuring smile.

"do you want one of us to come with you?" taeyong asked.

"no...no I'll be fine. I'm leaving now, I'll call you when I find him."

"okay hyung, be safe." Haechan said as yuta walked out the door.

He rushed out of the building and ran down to the studio where mark had gone earlier.

He rushed into the studio expecting to see mark working on lyrics or recording but he found an empty room.

His heart raced in his chest as he called out for his fiancé.

He ran through the halls of the studio seeing nothing but staff.

One of the crew members spotted yuta running crazily through the halls.

"hey, yuta-shi is everything okay?" she asked worried.

"noona, noona have you seen mark?!"

She looked at him puzzled and thought for a second.

"oh, I saw him leave awhile ago...did he not come home?"

"no...no he didn't."

"oh dear...well he left using the back exit, maybe he went somewhere?"

"thank you noona, please tell me if you see him."

"will do yuta-shi."

After that yuta ran out the door into the back area of the building and began down the street.