🖤💖Stalker- Lucas

Request By: 31LouisTomlinson31

Lucas had the day off for once and he and the rest if Wayv decided to all go out and run some errands. Lucas was only planning on running out to grab a few things, so he didn't think he needed to go with any protection or anything.

He parted with the rest of Wayv and bought a few things in the marketplace he was shopping in. he had finished purchasing everything he needed and was starting on his way home. As he was walking, he felt a strange feeling like he was being watched. He stopped and looked around his surroundings but didn't see anything out of the ordinary, so he continued walking.

He was taking a shortcut through the alley when he spotted a figure in his peripheral. He stopped in his tracks his heartbeat elevating in his chest. He clutched his shopping bag tight in his left hand hoping the figure would walk away but when he looked back the hooded person was standing directly behind him only a few feet away. He turned his head back around and began to continue walking quickening his pace as he heard the strange person following him. The gravel crunched beneath his feet as he began speed-walking. He turned the corner and stopped seeing the same figure now inches behind him.

Lucas was petrified. He couldn't see their face and he had no idea what their intentions were. The figure had their hands in their kangaroo pockets hiding their hands which made Lucas's fear even worse. Lucas felt around for his phone in his front jeans pocket and contemplated calling Ten or Kun. Before he could make a decision however, the figure moved towards him, their pace quickening. Lucas's heart stopped. He began to run as fast as he could from the figure not daring to look behind him.

He sprinted through the alley and down the street his entire body shaking with fear. He spotted the 127 dorms down the street and decided to go there instead of trying to make it back to Wayv. He burst through the front doors and rushed up to the dorms. He banged on the door his chest heaving with rapid breaths as he kept checking behind him for the figure.

Finally, the door was opened and lucas was met with Yuta who looked tired and worn out, most likely from practice. Before Yuta could say anything, lucas ran into the room bursting into tears his fear finally taking over his emotions as relief to be somewhere safe also washed over him. His breaths were fast and shaky, his hands shaking violently as tears fell down his tan face.

Yuta closed the door and ran to him incredibly worried. This got the attention of the other members who had entered the room.

Yuta grabbed Lucas by the shoulders and brought him close clearly worried for the Chinese boy.

"Lucas!? Hey, hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" Yuta questioned rubbing the boy's shoulders trying to calm him.

Lucas couldn't talk, he just continued to cry in Yuta's hold.

"Woah what's going on? What's wrong lucas?" Mark came rushing over curious about what was happening. He was followed by haechan and taeil who were just as worried as Yuta.

Lucas didn't answer any of them. He hid his face in Yuta's shoulder as more tears dripped down his now red cheeks. Yuta looked at him members with a puzzled expression as he ran his long fingers through Lucas's hair.

Soon Taeyong, Doyoung, and Johnny joined the living room hearing the ruckus from the other room.

"Hey guys what's going on in here?" Johnny asked before he spotted Lucas in Yuta's arms.

Taeyong entered the room immediately noticing Lucas's distress. He walked over to the crying boy his mother-like instincts kicking in.

"Yukhei?" Taeyong said his name softly getting his attention.

Lucas rose his head and spotted his leader which made him instantly jump from Yuta to him. He clutched onto Taeyong tightly snuggling into him his tears not stopping.

The rest of the boys looked around at each other everyone immensely worried for lucas.

Taeyong held him tightly stroking his back with one hand and running his hands through his hair with the other.

"Shhhh, shhhh, Yukhei what's the matter hm? Why are you crying Xuxi?" he spoke very softly trying to soothe the boy while also trying to find out the problem.

Lucas squeezed Taeyong even tighter trying his hardest to calm down enough to speak.

"It's okay Xuxi, take some deep breaths, okay? Breathe with me buddy." Taeyong coached lucas through a few deep breaths until his rapid breathing slowed.

"That's it Yukhei, you're doing great. Now, tell me what happened Xuxi, I'm right here, you're safe okay?"

Lucas gave Taeyong a small nod.

Taeyong brought Lucas to sit on the couch placing his hands over Lucas's rubbing his thumbs softly over his knuckles.

The rest of them sat around them listening to Lucas as he spoke.

"i...I was walking back home and... and I saw this...this person. They were following me... they were dressed in all black and had their hood up... i... I couldn't see their face or their hands... I turned down the street and... and they were right behind me.... i... I thought they were gonna hurt me or...or kill me..." he paused biting back more tears.

Taeyong squeezed his hand his eyes widening in shock.

"I just ran... I ran as fast as I could and... your dorms were closer than mine..." he trailed off fighting himself to keep it together.

"Oh my god that's horrible! Jesus Lucas I'm so glad you're okay!" Johnny exclaimed grabbing Lucas and pulling him into his chest on the other side of the couch.

"You didn't see what he looked like?" Haechan questioned his anger quickly building up.

Lucas shook his head a few more tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm... I'm scared hyung... how am I gonna go back out on my own? i...I was scared I was gonna...die in that alley... I'm...scared to go back outside." He whimpered sadly squeezing Taeyong's hand.

"Oh Xuxi, come here." Taeyong said softly pulling the Chinese boy back into his embrace.

"Shhhh, shhhh, don't cry anymore Xuxi, you're okay now. And don't worry, I'm not letting you out by yourself again, okay? I'll make sure someone is always with you, okay? I'll protect you Yukhei I promise." He hugged lucas tightly feeling the poor boy's body trembling in fear.

"Does Kun and the rest of them know where you are Xuxi?" Yuta asked placing a soft hand on Lucas's knee.

He shook his head no.

Taeyong gave Yuta a look telling him to call Kun.

They arrived at the 127 dorms shortly after all of them extremely worried. Kun burst through the door and Lucas ran to him bursting into more tears.

Kun hugged him tightly relief washing over him. The rest of Wayv joined the hug squeezing lucas tight.

"I'm sorry gege... I shouldn't have gone off on my own..." Lucas apologized tearfully burying his face into Kun's jacket.

"No, no Xuxi, don't apologize, this is not your fault you understand? I'm sorry I didn't protect you well enough and I'm sorry you had to go through this."

"You're not hurt right? Did they do anything to you?" Ten asked with a crack in his voice.

"No... no I ran away before they could touch me."

Ten took a deep breath relieved. He took Lucas from Kun and hugged him tightly.

Yangyang, Xiaojun, Win-Win, and Hendery all had tears in their eyes as they each took a turn embracing Lucas grateful he was safe and back in their arms.

"We won't let this happen ever again Xuxi, I promise you." Hendery cried squeezing him tight.

After a little bit Lucas finally calmed down and stopped crying. All 22 boys stayed at the 127 dorms to comfort Lucas and Wayv made sure that he was protected when they eventually went back home.

After that incident, the security for the boys was increased and every time someone went out, they had someone with them to avoid another scary encounter.