💖🖤Inferior- Jungwoo

Request by: Harry__1276

Finally getting to debut as a kpop idol is a dream of many, after becoming a trainee and working hard for months, sometimes years, nothing beats the pride and joy you feel when you are finally able to debut either as a solo artist or as a apart of a group. However, sometimes things don't go as planned and members get held back or introduced much later than they predicted. That was the case for Kim Jungwoo.

NCT were already doing well on the charts having Nct 127 as the main group. Fans have had already joined the fandom and picked their biases, happy and comfortable with the members so when it was announced that they would be adding a member for their latest comeback Boss.

Naturally the internet went crazy, varying opinions flooding twitter and Instagram as SM began promoting.

Many fans were angry seeing a new face feeling like it was unnecessary to add someone new. The nctzens were split in two arguing over the addition and contemplating what would be become of NCT after this comeback.

Obviously NCT were prepared for the reactions, but they were only focused on making their new member feel like he belonged with them knowing deep down that the fans would love him once they met him.

After a somewhat quiet promotional period it was finally time for the comeback to be released. At that point, NCT hadn't revealed jungwoo's face, wanting his appearance to be even more dramatic and exciting.

It was the morning of the MV release and Jungwoo was a nervous wreck. He hadn't gotten any sleep the night before and now it was early in the morning, and he couldn't sit still. He kept refreshing the YouTube page waiting for the MV to drop as he gnawed on his thumbnail. He was pacing around his room unable to stop moving.

He was the only one awake, the members still asleep for at least another half hour.

After another ten minutes, he refreshed the page and the video appeared sending a blood curdling shock through his body.

He closed his phone and tossed it on his bed not wanting to see anything about it yet.

He heard some other members shuffling around outside assuming it was taeyong and doyoung. He decided he needed a distraction and shuffled out of his room accidentally running into Jaehyun in the hall.

"woah! Easy Jungwoo are you okay?" jaehyun giggled as he helped the boy up.

Jungwoo bowed his head.

"I'm sorry hyung, I should've paid more attention."

"hey, Jungwoo-ah it's okay, I was just teasing you." Jaehyun assures rubbing the very tense boy's shoulder.

Jungwoo laughed nervously and nodded.

"is everything okay Jungwoo?"

"huh? Oh yeah, yeah, everything's fine."

"okay, you just seem stressed."

"nope, 'm all good hyung." He smiled which eased jaehyun's worry a little.

"okay, well come have some breakfast, taeyong is making omelets."

Jungwoo smiled nodding saying he'd be right out as he quickly rushed back to his room to get dressed. He grabbed his phone pocketing it before he joined the others at the kitchen table.

They smiled greeting him as Taeyong slid a plate over to him.

Jungwoo took a seat next to Taeil as he nervously peered down at his plate. He loved taeyong's cooking but he found that he was far too nervous to even take a bite.