🩹💖Sick- Jeno

Request by: VIXX6LOVE

Warning: Vomit

After a long week of schedules, the only thing mark wanted was a good nights sleep. He had been working non-stop with dream and 127 and they were finally given the whole weekend off.

Once they finished dinner that night, mark went to shower and then went straight to bed.

The rest of the members stayed up a little bit longer all finishing a drama they had started earlier in the week.

As they were sitting there, jeno had started feeling odd, he couldn't quite pinpoint what it was but something was wrong.

He was suddenly exhausted and his head had started to pound quite violently. He squirmed on the couch accidentally bumping into chenle.

"yah! Hyung watch where you're-" he stopped seeing jeno's pained expression.

"woah, hyung are you okay?"

The others turned to face jeno hearing chenle's concerned voice.

"I don't know, my head hurts." He explained, his eyes barely open.

"aish jeno, why didn't you say anything?" jaemin asked.

"it just started." He said softly.

Renjun paused the show so the noise wouldn't bother him.

"you should go to bed hyung, we can finish the show tomorrow." Jisung said.

Jeno just nodded barely able to keep his eyes open.

"I'll get you some Tylenol, go get in bed okay?" chenle said as he helped jeno off the couch.

Jeno didn't even bother to change clothes. He laid in his bed his body feeling heavy and weak.

Chenle came in a few minutes later holding some pills and a glass of water a cool washcloth draped over his arm.

"hey hyung, take these for me okay?"

Jeno took the pills and let the Chinese boy lay the cloth over his forehead.

"thank you lele." He said quietly.

"of course hyung, get some rest."

Chenle shut off the lights and left jeno's room.

It had been a few hours and all the dreamies had gone to bed.

Jeno was having a hard time sleeping, the pounding in his head making his world spin.

His clothes were soaked in sweat and he had an uncomfortable chill up his spine.

As he laid there his stomach had began to churn and was getting worse with every minute.

He closed his eyes and let himself breathe, trying to calm down.

Despite his efforts the back of mind was warning him that he most definitely was going to be sick and he would much rather it happen in the bathroom then his bedsheets.

He forced himself up, instantly making his nausea worse and he slowly shuffled into the hallway. He slid into the bathroom and caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

He looked absolutely awful. His skin was pale and his eyes were watery and red. He had a dark red tint to his cheeks and noticed his hands and legs were trembling. He sighed in annoyance and pain before he sat on the floor and leaned against the toilet seat waiting for the inevitable to happen.