🖤💖Nightmares (Yu-Win)

Running. He's just running. Nothing but darkness surrounds him. The only field of vision he has is the winding, dimly lit pathway he's running down. He runs until he is abruptly stopped by a force he cannot see. He cannot hear. He feels a crisp wind against his skin. The cool rush sending shivers down his spine. He hears a sound. A frightening sound. A sound so eeery and odd it sends fear through his body. His legs begin moving again. He feels his body move through the cool air, his hair blowing behind him. He runs until he sees a door. An odd door against a forest wall. The sound gets louder. He runs to the door and opens it. There is nothing behind it. He panics. He pounds his shaking fists against the wall begging for entrance. The sound gets even louder as the darkness engulfs him. The sound is directly in his ears, making it's way to his head. All he hears is the same eeery sound becoming louder and louder as his body trembles in fear.
He sees nothing, he can't move. He's stuck. He cries for help but has no voice. He feels his throat closing up and his eyes becoming heavy with sleep. His eyes close and he sees a bright purple light. He gasps for breath seeing a flashing red light in the distance. He struggled to break free from the darkness. He opens his eyes and runs towards the flashing lights. He runs and runs until an alley way is seen. A very dark place. Only one flickering street light the only illumination of the entire area. He approached the seen. A small crying child is down on his knees in the middle of the street. A pair of men are carrying a bag. A very large bag. There are several red stains on the clothing of the men. They place the bag into a vehicle. The red lights. They reflect off of all the nearby windows. The small boys face is stained with the tears that fell from his small dark eyes. He approaches the small boy.

"Mom."

The boy says repeatedly. His eyes getting wider with every breath.

He panics as he realizes where he is. The darkness completely engulfs him. He waits. Suddenly, a bright white light appears. He reaches a shaky hand out and sees a face. The face. The face that cuased this darkness. Her face. The one that brought so much laughter. So much joy. Her smile now faded to a wrinkled straight line. Her glossy brown eyes now almost black. Her once rosy cheeks now lifeless.

An overwhelming pain pierces through his heart. He falls to the ground, water filling his eyes. His last sight, her face. Her cold, lifeless face. The image fades and he is once again surrounded by the very same darkness. He is now trapped. Nowhere to go. He weeps silently as the silence of the darkness engulfs him into a never ending pocket of despair and regret.

He shot up in his bed screaming and crying. His body shaking violently. He clutched his heart as the tears ran down his face and neck.

"Win-Win?" A voice is heard from the hallway.

He couldn't respond. His body shook as his breathing became uneven.

"Win-Win!" Just then, a figure ran in and sat next to him.

"Win-Win? Can you hear me?! It's me. It's yuta. Look at me."

Winwin opened his eyes and sees the familiar face.

"Sicheng, what's wrong? What happened?" Yuta placed a gentle hand on winwin's shoulder.

"Its too dark....There is too much darkness... The light isn't enough... The red lights aren't helping .... They reflect off of everything. All I see is the damn lights!! Make it stop!!! She isn't smiling. She isn't here. I'm all alone. That sound... it won't stop!!!"

"What!? I don't understand... sicheng, you're not making any sense."

" shes dead yuta. Shes been dead... those lights won't stop flashing. Why didn't the door open?"

Yuta finally understood.

"Oh, poor sicheng. Hey, it was just a dream. Everything's okay. You aren't alone. I'm here okay? It was just a dream. Just a dream..."

Yuta grabbed sicheng and hugged him tightly. He rubbed his back and whispered to him.

"Its okay, you're alright sicheng-ah. "

Winwin hugged back extremely tight crying into the fabric of yuta's sweater.

"It was a dream?" He choked.

"Yes, yes it was just a bad dream buddy. It's all okay."

Sicheng just cried in relief as he felt yuta squeeze him tightly.

"Thank you..."
Sicheng muttered softly.

"Of course buddy. I'm always here."