🖤🩹Gunshot- Taeyong

Request by: peacetaker123

TRIGGER WARNING: GUN VIOLENCE, PUBLIC SHOOTING, GRAPHIC INJURIES, BLOOD, NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

"Can we really all fit on that stage?" mark asked in disbelief as all 22 of them stood backstage of their concert.

Taeyong laughed lightly ruffling mark's bangs.

"it does seem crazy to have all of us up there at the same time, doesn't it?" he chuckled.

"let's just hope nothing catastrophic happens tonight." Johnny joked patting taeyong's shoulder.

"we have nothing to be worried about, the staff always do great job for our concerts." Taeil chimed in as he adjusted his mic.

"taeil-hyung's right, this is gonna be so much fun!" Haechan squealed making the eldest smile.

"guys! We're on in five!" doyoung called from near the stage.

"alright, let's go." Taeyong smiled and they all followed doyoung to the stage.

They could hear the excited nctzens behind the wall, their adrenaline already pumping as they waited for the wall to rise and the screaming fans to come into view.

They stood in a long line as the wall began to rise, the crowd going crazy as NCT was revealed.

"what's good nctzens!!!!" mark yelled loudly in his mic instantly earning a roar of excited screams from the crowd.

"welcome to our very first NCT concert! This is the first time we've all been on this stage together but we have a ton of surprises for you tonight!" taeyong announced happily.

"let's start with welcoming our beloved Ten and win-win back from their hiatus!" johhny cheered being followed by the crowd as ten and win-win bowed and waved all around the venue.

"now let's welcome our dear dreamies! First time we have all been on the stage together like this!" yuta chimed as he gestured to the seven boys on the stage.

"and of course let's welcome 127 and wayv as well!" jaemin said smiling widely as the crowd went crazy.

"okay, okay, you guys didn't come here to hear us talk all night, you came here for some music right!?" johhny called out. The crowd erupted in cheers and screams.

"then let's get iitttttttt!!!" mark chimed as they split into their groups for the first song.

Nct 127 performed cherry bomb to open the show knowing the fans would go absolutely nuts for it.

Once that song ended, they went into kick it, and lemonade before switching groups.

The adrenaline was high, the mood was great and everyone was having a blast.

Next, dream was gonna do a few songs including their newest song Glitch mode. They got into position and the music began playing, the seven boys dancing with bright smiles and intense expressions.

The crowd seemed to be the loudest when dream performed, especially when jeno's part came up.

They went from glitch mode right into hot sauce, another fan favorite.

They were just getting to chenle's fault when all of a sudden there was some commotion in the crowd followed by fearful screams, not screams of joy like before.

Dream kept performing but it was clear their focus was on whatever was happening in the crowd.

Suddenly there were loud bangs echoing throughout the venue, gunshots.