🖤Heartbreak-Johnny

Request By: Dskv_True

I knew it was a big mistake, I knew it. I knew it would go horribly wrong the second it popped into my head, but I let my heart take action like an idiot.

I have had a crush on my best friend for six years. Six long and frustrating years. It was silly for me to think he would like me back, but I was too engrossed in the false reality I had built myself where I confess, and he runs into my arms, and we share a very romantic movie style kiss while it rains. But that stuff only happens in the movies, and this, this for sure wasn't the feature film I wanted to see.

I was nervous, well, I guess that's an understatement. I had made sure my uniform looked nice and neat and even wore my school issued blazer to try and look sharp. I had a heart shaped box in my arms that contained watermelon themed cookies and a note expressing my feelings towards him. I was gonna give it to him in passing period before our last class.

I walked into the school, my heart beating out of my chest. I clutched the box tightly as I spotted mark at his locker.

He smiled and waved which my made my heart flutter. I ran over to him, and we did our special handshake, which, to most people looked absolutely insane.

"Yo dude, did you watch Block B's new music video last night?" mark asked excitedly.

"Uh duh! I have the notification on mark." I teased.

"Yo, I swear I wanna be able to rap like them one day." Mark said hopefully as we began walking down the hall.

"Mark you already can! I've heard you freestyle, you're amazing."

Hs cheeks went red, and I could have died.

"Stop! Don't say sappy stuff like that john." He giggled punching me in the arm.

"Oh, come on, you know how talented you are man."

He smiled, his eyes sparkling like they always do.

"Hey so, will you meet me in class B in passing period, I need to tell you something." I said kinda awkwardly.

"Yeah! I actually have something to tell you too." He said with a shy voice.

My heart literally stopped for a second. Was he talking about what I think he is? Is he also going to confess to me? I was jittery and excited as we broke apart to get to first period.

I barely paid any attention in class; I was far too focused on mark.

Pretty soon it was passing period and I rushed to the classroom closing the door.

I waited until I heard mark and I's secret knock. I slid the door open and let him in. he hopped up on the teacher's desk while I sat on a student's desk.

Both of us seemed nervous about something and I was excited. I took a breath and looked at him.

"So, mark, what was the thing you had to tell me?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Oh! Right well, uh...wow I can't believe I'm actually saying this." His cheeks got red, and he scratched the nape of his neck like he does when he's anxious.

"Just tell me man, you know you can tell me anything."

He took a breath before he sat up and spoke.

"I got a boyfriend!"

My entire world shattered around me. my chest tightened and I thought my heart would just stop. I looked at him and saw how happy he looked, his big smile decorating his perfect face.