🖤💖Breakdown - Chenjun

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

"Okay so I'm gonna answer some of your questions now so go ahead and leave some questions in the comments." Renjun beamed as he talked to nctzens through his v live. He was sitting on the couch wearing an oversized hoodie and sweatpants. His hair was fluffy, and he didn't have any makeup.

He smiled as the comments started rolling up on the screen. He began answering questions and engaging with the fans through the chat making a super positive atmosphere.

He was about five minutes into the Q & A when the door suddenly opened. He looked in the direction and saw Chenle enter the room.

"Oh Chenle, welcome back."

Renjun smiled greeting him politely, but his face changed when he noticed that Chenle looked upset. When Chenle turned around, he had tears littering his face, his eyes red and puffy, his bottom lip quivering as he bit down on it.

"Woah, Chenle? What's wrong?" Renjun whispered to try and avoid the viewers of the live to ask too many questions.

Chenle wasn't expecting Renjun to be there and when he saw him, it made it even harder for him to keep his emotions at bay. He craved some comfort, someone to hold him, tell him I was okay, let him cry on their shoulder. he saw renjun's eyes flash with concern and he lost it.

"g...gege..." Chenle choked.

He let his tears fall as he rushed over to Renjun not even realizing that his phone was set up in front of them.

Renjun knew he needed to console Chenle but the v-live was still rolling. He took Chenle into his arms and hugged him tightly watching as the comments were flooded with concerned questions from nctzens. He pulled chenle into his chest gently pushing his face deep into his hoodie to hide his face from the camera.

He felt chenle shaking beneath him, his cries broken and miserable.

Renjun was extremely worried. He stroked chenle's back as he leaned slightly to try and grab his phone from the tripod it was set up on. He kept a firm hold on chenle as he grabbed his phone quickly tapping the end button and tossing his phone aside and turning his full attention to chenle.

"Hey, hey, hey, chenle? Didi what's the matter?" Renjun noticed that chenle called him gege instead of hyung so he decided to speak in Chinese thinking it may help console the younger.

Chenle gripped renjun's hoodie tightly and cried hard into his shoulder.

Renjun sighed sadly and just rubbed chenle's back drawing circles on the back of his shirt.

"it's okay lele, gege's here with you, I've got you didi." Renjun cooed softly running his other hand through chenle's soft, messy hair.

Chenle snuggled as far as he could into renjun's embrace letting himself cry and release all his built-up emotions.

Renjun let him cry for almost ten minutes until he felt the younger relax slightly and his tears calm a little.

He took the opportunity to slowly raise chenle up off his shoulder and look at his face.

Renjun frowned at the boy, his narrow eyes red and swollen. He had tears and snot covering his flushed face.

Renjun gave him a sympathetic look and reached up wiping chenle's cheeks and under his nose removing the wetness with his thumb.

"Gross gege..." chenle tried to joke even though he still looked very upset.

"Oh what? Wiping your snot is not the grossest thing I've ever done." Renjun teased trying to make chenle smile.