🩹💖Seizure- Taeyong

Request by: faded_libra

TRIGGER WARNING: Dissociative Seizure, Panic attack, Fainting

DISCLAIMER: If there are any discrepancies in the facts of this please know i apologize sincerely and tried to do my research before writing this.

"are we sure this is a good idea? Didn't you guys see what happened at the concert?" Haechan said as they approached the meet and greet area.

"those lunatics tried to climb up on stage! Are we seriously gonna do this fan meet?" yuta added.

"guys there's still a bunch of fans who paid to see us. We can't just cancel because a few people broke the barrier." Johnny said.

"we have our bodyguards and managers there, we'll be safe." Taeil said.

Taeyong was oddly quiet, seemingly spaced out.

"yong? You okay?" doyoung asked.

"yeah, I think I'm just a little shaken up from earlier."

"don't worry hyung, we won't let anything happen." Jungwoo reassured.

Still, their words did nothing to quell taeyong's anxiety. He had never experienced something like that before and he kept thinking back to the moment when people started climbing up on stage, coming close to him with no way to get away.

His heart was racing as they entered the room, it full of a bunch of loud screaming fans, a sound that used to fill taeyong with joy but now brought him immense stress and fear.

They walked out waving to the group greeting them as they always did.

They sat down in their chairs and waited for the fans to start lining up.

Taeyong felt like he had to keep watchful eyes on everyone, terrified that the same people from the concert would try the same thing at the meet.

He couldn't focus on anything, his brain flooded with a crippling anxiety that something was going to happen to him.

Regardless of his fear, he put on a smile and began greeting people and trying his best to focus on signing the albums and listening to the people speak.

He had managed to distract himself enough and had successfully gotten through the first half of the meet and greet.

Until he spotted someone in the crowd that looked uncomfortably familiar.

Once they locked eyes, he was hit with the realization that he was one of the people who had come up to him on stage. The one who looked creepily into his eyes as if sending a silent threat to him.

Instantly taeyong's anxiety was back at full force, his heart beating rapidly out of his chest.

How could he be here? Weren't all the barrier breakers removed from the building? What if he tries to hurt me or the members?

His head was racing, his hands shaking and sweating.

He felt a hand nudge his arm and he could barely register who it was next to him until they spoke.

"yong? What's the matter?" it was johnny, a very concerned tone lacing his voice.

"i...I see someone who...who got on stage..." he whispered shakily.

"what? Where?"

Taeyong took a shaky breath trying to calm his racing heart.

"he's in.. a...a red and white hoodie... over in the next line..."